• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny 2 is coming for PC!
http://kotaku.com/destiny-2-officially-r...1793838721

Official release is on September 9th, 2017. A good friend of mine plays this game almost exclusively on his PS4. He says it's incredible. I have also heard from other people that Destiny and Overwatch have basically replaced Call of Duty as the best FPS games. The original Destiny game was a PS4 exclusive. I'm super stoked to hear that they will be releasing the sequel for the PC! Should be a great game, hopefully! :star:
(04-30-2017, 04:13 PM)SickBeast Wrote: http://kotaku.com/destiny-2-officially-r...1793838721

Official release is on September 9th, 2017.  A good friend of mine plays this game almost exclusively on his PS4.  He says it's incredible.  I have also heard from other people that Destiny and Overwatch have basically replaced Call of Duty as the best FPS games.  The original Destiny game was a PS4 exclusive.  I'm super stoked to hear that they will be releasing the sequel for the PC!  Should be a great game, hopefully!  :star:

Mario's go-to game, I think. I let him know about this thread.
Apparently the gaming experience in Destiny 2 is vastly inferior on the PS4 Pro compared to the PC:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/05/19/de...e-at-60fps

The developer is blaming the CPU in the PS4 Pro for the poor performance (surprise, surprise).

I was sent a beta key not long ago so I will definitely report back and let you guys know what I think about the game as soon as I can.
I don't know what's happening in the USA, but right now on Amazon.ca Destiny 2 is only $49.99CAD plus I get 20% Prime savings on top of that. So it only costs $39.99CAD, which works out to ~$30USD. This is an outstanding price for a brand new highly anticipated AAA game.
(06-09-2017, 06:28 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I don't know what's happening in the USA, but right now on Amazon.ca Destiny 2 is only $49.99CAD plus I get 20% Prime savings on top of that.  So it only costs $39.99CAD, which works out to ~$30USD.  This is an outstanding price for a brand new highly anticipated AAA game.

You pre-ordered it?
Speechless
(06-09-2017, 06:43 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 06:28 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I don't know what's happening in the USA, but right now on Amazon.ca Destiny 2 is only $49.99CAD plus I get 20% Prime savings on top of that.  So it only costs $39.99CAD, which works out to ~$30USD.  This is an outstanding price for a brand new highly anticipated AAA game.

You pre-ordered it?
Speechless
Yes, a long time ago. Amazon has a price guarantee so I will get it for $49.99CAD, I am pretty sure the 20% prime savings will stack on top of that also.
Is it the download or the physical copy of the game?
(06-09-2017, 06:50 PM)apoppin Wrote: Is it the download or the physical copy of the game?
Physical copy AFAIK. Generally you can activate those on Steam, though.
Do you get it the same day it is released?

If so, not bad
:)
(06-09-2017, 07:43 PM)apoppin Wrote: Do you get it the same day it is released?

If so, not bad
:)
Either same day or within a couple of days. I have never done this. I will let you guys know.