• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VR Discussion Thread
Well I hope your health improves and that you are able to re-enter VR more consistently. I haven't even asked you; how have you been feeling lately? I'm feeling *great* here after a day of downtime today. Extremely stressful yesterday at work. But I'm here having a night with my son and I'm going to watch some hockey. It should be good. He wants to play Forza.
Recently I have been extremely anxious to the point of depression. But then I realized it was anxiety and I searched for the tools to deal with it. I found them, and they are working very well for me now. Anxiety is the mind playing tricks on itself. So I am doing much better than the last couple of weeks although I still have a lot to deal with.

One important thing the body needs for anxiety and stress relief is exercise. So I am going to take a walk and enjoy the great outdoors that I am privileged to enjoy in awesome weather in a t-shirt and jeans. But I better go before the wind comes up again.

Sunny
(11-10-2018, 11:14 PM)apoppin Wrote: Recently I have been extremely anxious to the point of depression.  But then I realized it was anxiety and I searched for the tools to deal with it.  I found them, and they are working very well for me now.  Anxiety is the mind playing tricks on itself.  So I am doing much better than the last couple of weeks although I still have a lot to deal with.

One important thing the body needs for anxiety and stress relief is exercise. So I am going to take a walk and enjoy the great outdoors that I am privileged to enjoy in awesome weather in a t-shirt and jeans.  But I better go before the wind comes up again.

Sunny

YGPM
I'm fine now. I identified my issues and rectified them. I no longer feel anxious and whatever depression there was for 2 weeks left with the anxiety.

I do know how to fix issues once I identify them
That's good to hear.
(11-11-2018, 02:27 AM)SickBeast Wrote: That's good to hear.

PM sent.
(11-11-2018, 02:53 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 02:27 AM)SickBeast Wrote: That's good to hear.

PM sent.

YGPM also. Drinks
I sent you an email also

Biggrin
I got everything, thanks. Good3
I got 5 VR games benchmarked with the GTX 1080 Ti and I hope they are enough for a comparison between GTX 1080 Ti and RTX 2070. I am OK but I don't want to push my luck. After dinner, I'll bench the RTX 2070

My games are: Chronos, Batman, Project CARS 2, DiRT Rally, and Elite Dangerous.

They are all pretty demanding games except for Batman and best of all they are very repeatable. Elite Dangerous is very popular among hardcore players, and so are the racing sims.

If I finish, I'll try to post it tonight. That's what I like about "short and sweet" reviews.