Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GeForce 375.86 WHQL
http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverRes...1032/en-us

New WHQL drivers out today. I'll be using them to compare the Fury X versus the GTX 980 Ti this week.
(AMD's latest drivers are 16.11.3 from last week).

Quote:Version: 375.86 WHQL
Release Date: 2016.11.15
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Language: English (US)
File Size: 372.93 MB

Game Ready
Provides the optimal experience for Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC, Battlefield 1, Steep: Open Beta, and Civilization VI

BF1 just updated this morning - 1.61GB
And it's having issues: https://www.techpowerup.com/227881/users...ql-drivers
Good for me in that I haven't tested them yet. I am almost done with the Cloud Stinger gaming headset review.

I'll let you know if I run across any driver issues later on today. I plan to test them with the GTX 980 Ti and the GTX 1070.
New WHQL driver 375.95

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverRes...1032/en-us

That was quick
Wow yeah that's a very fast release cycle.
(11-19-2016, 07:00 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow yeah that's a very fast release cycle.

To be fair, there were evidently issues widely reported with the last WHQL driver. But this is no hotfix.

The good thing is that I barely got started with the older drivers. I will just start over with the new WHQL and the GTX 980 Ti.
I hope they finally fixed the tint bug. Their engineering team is aware of the issue. Nvidia really needs to streamline their bug reporting process. I have found it extremely frustrating to the point that I don't think I will report any more bugs to them. The entire process is really cumbersome. I'm sure it's better than what amd offers, however they have a lot of room for improvement.
(11-19-2016, 09:58 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I hope they finally fixed the tint bug. Their engineering team is aware of the issue. Nvidia really needs to streamline their bug reporting process. I have found it extremely frustrating to the point that I don't think I will report any more bugs to them. The entire process is really cumbersome. I'm sure it's better than what amd offers, however they have a lot of room for improvement.

What is Nvidia's bug reporting process? I have always directly reported any issues I find to one of the PR guys who reports it to the driver team.
Typically it requires sending them at least 5 emails and they force you to reinstall your drivers with a clean install, it's a total pain. They should just let you tell them the game you are having issues with and send them a system configuration file. I still can't play diablo at 4k resolution and I found the entire process frustrating. I'm not sure if they even care quite frankly. I reported two bugs to them months ago and they have done nothing about them. Very disappointing. I reported the diablo bug to blizzard as well and they also ignored it. Sad