• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Incoming* New Mystery HW *Incoming*
(11-14-2017, 09:35 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Sounds good! A category would be helpful.

Video cards

.. and it'll be a short contest as it's on the way. See the new contest thread to enter your guess.

Angel
This is a tradition, isn't it?

It's been a long time. I didn't post about the Pro before it arrived
Blush

Anyway, on a side note, keep the negativity and half-truths flowing! It will help me to form potential arguments and conclusions for some future reviews perhaps.
Dirol
Hang on, are you saying that you have hardware inbound?
(09-12-2018, 12:26 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Hang on, are you saying that you have hardware inbound?

No.  I am absolutely not saying that I have ANY hardware inbound.

^^Analyze that^^

Drinks
[Image: 2hqhm6.jpg]
There is a simple explanation ....

Orc
See there was a simple explanation.  I posted the notice of incoming in the evening. And since I had already received the RTXes the next morning, by the time I was asked if I had any HW incoming, I could honestly say, 'no' (because it had already arrived in the meantime).
Wizard

BtW ....

.... Incoming!
Bomb

I am really not sure what it could be ... I have an idea ... but it's too early for *that* card, I would think. Whatever it is, it means I better get back to work. So I am going to bed early for an early start tomorrow - I am feeling a little better each day ...
Black_eye
RTX 2070. Good luck.
But I didn't hear a thing from Nvidia yet.  Usually, I get a notice from them first ... nothing ...

AFAIK, the 2070 FE is released in 16 days.  When do they ever send anything early?
https://twitter.com/NVIDIAGeForce/status...1977150464?
Huh

Now that I think about it, it *could be* the return RMA of my 1000W PSU from EVGA ... false alarm?
Blush

I can *always* use good luck.  Thank-you.  I feel better and should be able to enter VR today
Gamer4

Mystery solved.  It's my RMA incoming today.  EVGA is *fast*.  I shipped my 1000W PSU out on Friday, they received it on Monday morning and shipped my replacement out the same day !! It will be great to have a back-up PSU again.

False Alarm
Blush

I have plenty of time to review the Vive Pro.  Entering VR today!  
(phew)
Anxious
Too bad.

My bike shipped out today. But I guess I should have posted that in the "Turing" thread. Wink