• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington Post journalist reportedly murdered by Saudi regime
It's very sad.  Now 18 more innocent people will die while the prince eats cake with his multiple wives, many of whom are probably his cousins. Sick
(10-19-2018, 11:37 PM)SickBeast Wrote: It's very sad.  Now 18 more innocent people will die while the prince eats cake with his multiple wives, many of whom are probably his cousins. Sick

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I now agree with your original assessment of the Saudis as being a totally corrupt regime. And the disgusting Donald Duck in the White House is willing to overlook their crap because of his own insane thirst for power, money, and control.
(10-19-2018, 11:44 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 11:37 PM)SickBeast Wrote: It's very sad.  Now 18 more innocent people will die while the prince eats cake with his multiple wives, many of whom are probably his cousins. Sick

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I now agree with your original assessment of the Saudis as being a totally corrupt regime.  And the disgusting Donald Duck in the White House is willing to overlook their crap because of his own insane thirst for power, money, and control.

That entire part of the world is controlled by corrupt kings. I had no idea until I had a look for myself. The UAE, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain. Probably more also. It's no wonder there are so many problems in that part of the world. A bunch of corrupt trolls running the show. It's pathetic. And just think how many of your tax dollars are going toward policing the region. Some of mine also. It's crazy.

Those are just the kings also. I did not list the dictators. Syria, Iran, and others are controlled by dictators. And Iraq and Afghanistan are both a complete mess. I'm quite honestly surprised that those entire regions have not been evacuated by now. It must be so horrible for the people stuck living there.
Agree

If they didn't have oil, no one would give a crap about the Middle East.