• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *16*
You never cared to comment on my personality test Beee

Somewhat intuitive

But practical.

I already know my IQ. 25 questions are silly to project *anything*.
LOL

You posted that late at night and I was tired at the time. I do apologize. I don't even know where to find it now. I remember looking at it and coming away from it somewhat surprised. I thought you were more of the classic "ENFJ" type but you appear to be more of a hybrid with a fairly pronounced thinking side.

Mine has typically come back either ENFJ or ENFP but recently I took the test twice at two different places and both said I was definitively ENFP. Not even close. All of the functions were quite dominant. 91% intuitive. I believe that's gotta be extremely rare and it's probably why I'm able to ace IQ tests and find them fun rather than frustrating.

*edit* I just looked and saw where I linked to the test. Did you delete your result?
That's what is wrong with these tests. Who can determine IQ or personality in a 6 minute - or even a 20 minute test?

My issue is that I often disagree with the questions asked and sometimes there is no real "right or wrong". IQ tests take hours and they are also somewhat dependent on how the person tested is feeling on a specific day. And Jeopardy type trivia answers are not indicative of IQ at all.
(11-27-2018, 08:28 PM)apoppin Wrote: That's what is wrong with these tests.  Who can determine IQ or personality in a 6 minute - or even a 20 minute test?

My issue is that I often disagree with the questions asked and sometimes there is no real "right or wrong".  IQ tests take hours and they are also somewhat dependent on how the person tested is feeling on a specific day.  And Jeopardy type trivia answers are not indicative of IQ at all.
I have found the myers briggs tests to be strikingly accurate. I'm not saying they are the be all and end all. But IMO everyone should take that test at least once in their life, particularly adolescents. That IQ test was interesting also. You say it's BS and inaccurate but it seemed pretty good to me. It really got me thinking. The fact that it was timed was interesting. And yes, it was very clearly "right or wrong". There was a fair bit of math and also some language based questions. The language part was extremely straight forward, not open to interpretation or nonsense.
I would be too distracted today to take it. I have taken a multitude of IQ tests while I was in school where I was considered both exceptional and gifted - I despise the term, genius. A extraordinarily high IQ is no big deal to me any more than someone who is blessed with good looks or an aptitude for sports.

New Thread - this one is closed. Feel free to bring anything from here over to there.

https://www.babeltechreviews.com/communi...p?tid=1449