• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China restricts video gaming
If you think your government sucks .. China's really sucks.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tencen...2018-08-31

Quote:China will limit videogame releases and set new restrictions on play time for youths, sending a shudder through the industry in the world’s largest game market.

The action followed increasing government scrutiny of videogames in China, which have come under fire in state media both for graphic violent content as well as the amount of time young people spend playing them.

The new measures were announced by China’s Ministry of Education as part of a broader plan to combat vision problems among schoolchildren and adolescents. The new restrictions reflect officials’ concerns that youths are spending too many hours playing videogames and neglecting their studies, analysts say.

What a stupid approach to "solving" a problem. Brain-damaged old men are in charge everywhere.
Crazy_pilot

Yeah, vpn works correctly with Netflix and video games. But fo playing Minecraft and other online games I need to use vpn or proxy applications. Plus it helps me unblock any web site which were banned in my country for example netflix. or Youtube. But fo playing Minecraft and other online games I need to use vpn or proxy applications. Plus it helps me unblock any web site which were banned in my country for example netflix. or Youtube.