• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *15*
Sounds good! I hope you enjoy it.
(06-30-2018, 12:52 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Sounds good!  I hope you enjoy it.

I expect it to suck just like the Crew ... until it is fully patched in a few months. I am just going to review performance.
(06-30-2018, 01:58 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 12:52 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Sounds good!  I hope you enjoy it.

I expect it to suck just like the Crew ... until it is fully patched in a few months.  I am just going to review performance.

Sounds good. Have you tried it yet?
Still downloading. I only have "up to" 25Mbps and it is nearly 24 GB.
:tumbleweed:
(06-30-2018, 02:33 AM)SickBeast Wrote: :tumbleweed:

It's pretty. Much more so than the original. And like The Crew (1), I expect Ubi will patch it into a (much more) decent game. This one is mostly SP - which is good for me. There are a lot of complaints about the MP.

As soon as my BP drops a bit more, I'll start looking for a benchmark. I moved up my acupuncture appointment to earlier in the week and may starting going much more often. I am sick of being sick and want to get back to VR.
:nerd:
Well your BP would drop if you were in my situation. I'm posting this from a hammock suspended from two pine trees four hours north of civilization. It's beautiful here. It's hot but there is a nice breeze coming in off the lake. I would sleep in this thing overnight but the bugs would eat me alive.
(06-30-2018, 08:55 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Well your BP would drop if you were in my situation. I'm posting this from a hammock suspended from two pine trees four hours north of civilization. It's beautiful here. It's hot but there is a nice breeze coming in off the lake. I would sleep in this thing overnight but the bugs would eat me alive.

Well, I am doing my best to relax, I have spent the entire morning with juices, supplements, herbal teas, and acupressure (and more!). But my issue is one of chemotoxicity, not relaxation. I live in a very quiet place; I have a swing on my front porch, and today is beautiful - in the low 90s F with a nice breeze. I have spent quite a bit of time outside, and my systolic pressure has dropped out of the imminent danger range to 140/82.

If it is still reasonable after my nap, then I will get back to benchmarking.

Speaking of mosquitoes, I had a irritating mosquito in my room that would buzz me at night and I could never find her. So I ate raw garlic and put some peppermint oil on my skin before going to bed. No bites. She eventually died of starvation.
:doh:

I hope you enjoy your time off with nature .. what is "hot" for you? 75 degrees F?
Cool
It's 28C here with high humidity. I'm not sure what that is in Fahrenheit.

Speaking of bugs my cat managed to kill and eat a house fly yesterday. It was interesting to watch. And gross.
(06-30-2018, 09:47 PM)SickBeast Wrote: It's 28C here with high humidity. I'm not sure what that is in Fahrenheit.

Speaking of bugs my cat managed to kill and eat a house fly yesterday. It was interesting to watch. And gross.

Oh my, that is hot ... 82 F

But we would consider it an abnormally cold day here - our average in July and August is 99 F; when our temperatures peak at 82 F in the Summer, it means there are thunderstorms all around.
- and 99 F is 37 C. Of course, our humidity is around 10% - so it is tolerable at mid-day but very nice in the mornings and late evenings.

"it's a dry heat" is what they say in Palm Springs (to make themselves feel better) where it is over 10 degrees F warmer in the Summer compared to where I live (plus the humidity is way higher because of multiple golf courses and the many pools there).
:sun:

You cat is a natural hunter .. it's pretty gross what they do with mice
:kitten: