• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle banned me from the Hardforum!
(06-20-2018, 01:39 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 01:37 AM)SickBeast Wrote: It appears that my ban is now permanent. What a joke. Kyle has lost all credibility. What an idiot.

How do you know it is permanent?

It wasn’t. My apologies. It looked like it was. The ban has ended now.
Cool.

I looked and logged in ... I didn't see anything. Well, Kyle is now linking to Adored :P
I just got banned again until Saturday. I guess Kyle just wants an AMD echo chamber over there. He can't handle the truth.
(06-27-2018, 09:58 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I just got banned again until Saturday.  I guess Kyle just wants an AMD echo chamber over there.  He can't handle the truth.

Well, be careful if you want to continue posting there.
(06-27-2018, 10:24 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 09:58 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I just got banned again until Saturday. I guess Kyle just wants an AMD echo chamber over there. He can't handle the truth.

I didn't really do anything. I guess I don't know the rules there. They seem to have some stupid BS rule that you can only talk about AMD in an AMD thread, and only nVidia in an nVidia thread. It's total bullshit and it's not conducive to any type of intelligent discussion or debate. I might just stop posting there. :idea:

LOL now they gave me a "warning" at ATF but I can't post on there at all right now. So they might have banned me over. Both those forums are a joke. I don't think I will bother with them much any more, if at all.

*Thank you* apoppin for giving us free speech here.

2 days ban at ATF because I have accumulated six "points". I told one of the mods what I think of the place in no uncertain terms. I asked which rule I broke and if it was called the "don't say anything bad about AMD" rule.

What a bunch of turkeys. I'm shocked they have any sheep left that think either place is still a legitimate website.
Ultimately, Kyle is a hypocrite besides being a liar. He doesn't like being muzzled by Nvidia, but he practices it himself as there is no such thing as free speech there (at all). He is also rude to the people who support him:
https://hardforum.com/threads/nvidia-loo...1043701893
Quote:On one hand, I have to live with all you dumb bastards on a daily basis.

On the other hand, I get the gift of it being totally my choice to live with you dumb bastards on a daily basis.

ATF is just a garbage dump now. That is why AMD doesn't care any more ... they ruined it, and now they are on to ruin HardForum which will suffer the same fate. I might suggest that Kyle may sell HardOCP and retire.
Thinking

(06-27-2018, 10:33 PM)SickBeast Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 10:24 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 09:58 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I just got banned again until Saturday.  I guess Kyle just wants an AMD echo chamber over there.  He can't handle the truth.

I didn't really do anything.  I guess I don't know the rules there.  They seem to have some stupid BS rule that you can only talk about AMD in an AMD thread, and only nVidia in an nVidia thread.  It's total bullshit and it's not conducive to any type of intelligent discussion or debate.  I might just stop posting there.  :idea:

LOL now they gave me a "warning" at ATF but I can't post on there at all right now.  So they might have banned me over.  Both those forums are a joke.  I don't think I will bother with them much any more, if at all.

*Thank you* apoppin for giving us free speech here.

2 days ban at ATF because I have accumulated six "points".  I told one of the mods what I think of the place in no uncertain terms.  I asked which rule I broke and if it was called the "don't say anything bad about AMD" rule.

What a bunch of turkeys.  I'm shocked they have any sheep left that think either place is still a legitimate website.
What are your thoughts on writing some type of article or expose about both forums? I would be willing to contribute. At the least can we maybe create a dedicated thread on here about it? It might be fun to link the thread to Reddit. Angel
(06-28-2018, 12:03 AM)SickBeast Wrote: What are your thoughts on writing some type of article or expose about both forums?  I would be willing to contribute.  At the least can we maybe create a dedicated thread on here about it?  It might be fun to link the thread to Reddit.  Angel

I already exposed AMD including they way they set up flog sites and have targeted social media with their "Stealth Playbook".  What happened afterward?  Basically they changed the terms of their stealth program and "legitimized" it - but it still continues.  ATF was thoroughly exposed as being the home of the AMD shill .. and years later, it has completely broken down into an AMD echo chamber with a few shills who still hang around.

The entire r/nvidia sub-reddit *knows* about AMD's duplicity.  And it has spread from there so that only really brain-damaged people and AMD shills believe Kyle's BS.  Buyers - tech enthusiasts - real gamers don't give a flying F about Kyle's nonsense - their buying decisions are not impacted at all.  AMD's stealth marketing is a big fail and their target audience are mostly stupid people on social media who don't buy tech anyway
Thinking

I am curious ... were some of your posts removed from that HardForum thread when you were banned?  I thought you had commented beyond page 8.
(06-28-2018, 12:18 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 12:03 AM)SickBeast Wrote: What are your thoughts on writing some type of article or expose about both forums?  I would be willing to contribute.  At the least can we maybe create a dedicated thread on here about it?  It might be fun to link the thread to Reddit.  Angel

I already exposed AMD including they way they set up flog sites and have targeted social media with their "Stealth Playbook".  What happened afterward?  Basically they changed the terms of their stealth program and "legitimized" it - but it still continues.  ATF was thoroughly exposed as being the home of the AMD shill .. and years later, it has completely broken down into an AMD echo chamber with a few shills who still hang around.

The entire r/nvidia sub-reddit *knows* about AMD's duplicity.  And it has spread from there so that only really brain-damaged people and AMD shills believe Kyle's BS.  Buyers - tech enthusiasts - real gamers don't give a flying F about Kyle's nonsense - their buying decisions are not impacted at all.  AMD's stealth marketing is a big fail and their target audience are mostly stupid people on social media who don't buy tech anyway
Thinking

I am curious ... were some of your posts removed from that HardForum thread when you were banned?  I thought you had commented beyond page 8.

Yup. Gone completely.
(06-28-2018, 12:28 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Yup.  Gone completely.
Just like Beyond3D forum .. they remove what they don't like. It's another echo chamber and ATF followed in the same pattern of AMD's slash and burn policy through social media as a totally ruined once great site.

And now know you know the truth about Kyle B. He is no journalist whatsoever - only in his own fantasies and the ass-lickers at his site think so. He is a sell-out. And his credibility has dropped way below zero as a better replacement for Charlie as a hidden spokesman for AMD PR.

:doh: