• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roseanne goes full postal on Obama, others, gets fired
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/media/ro...index.html

It's kind of a crazy story.  Roseanne clearly has a few screws loose.  She called black people apes and she told Chelsea Clinton that her middle name was from some strange Nazi conspriacy theory.  Crazy stuff from Roseanne.  It makes you wonder how she comes up with this stuff.  And why on earth she would tweet it when she has such a successful show.  I feel really bad for her co-stars and everyone working on the production.  Disney and ABC also.  They did the right thing in cancelling the show.  She is out of control.
I never liked her nor thought she was funny.

I am very glad they canceled her show.

It's too bad for the rest of the cast, however.
Cry
Quote:Ambien tweeting ....

Rolleyes

What is the excuse of the twitt'er-in-Chief? The difference is that Trump never apologizes and his defenders rush to his defense for the indefensible

Angel
(05-30-2018, 01:41 PM)apoppin Wrote:
Quote:Ambien tweeting ....

Rolleyes

What is the excuse of the twitt'er-in-Chief?  The difference is that Trump never apologizes and his defenders rush to his defense for the indefensible

Angel

Notice how Trump did not condemn Roseanne's racism. It's pretty telling (and very sad to see your POTUS acting this way). Life must not be easy for a lot of you guys down there right now.