• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Issues Here
test
(08-01-2018, 02:46 PM)apoppin Wrote: test

I am working with the developer of mybb this morning. This new update is pure trash personified.

We are not "premium" forum users so it may take awhile for him to respond but I will get this fixed. Working on the defaualt theme now.
Thanks Mario.
(08-01-2018, 03:55 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Thanks Mario.

Greg, does the forum display for you now?

Let me know please. Terrible way to communicate here but let me know hahah
(08-01-2018, 03:58 PM)ZeroEnigma Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 03:55 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Thanks Mario.

Greg, does the forum display for you now?

Let me know please. Terrible way to communicate here but let me know hahah

It stopped working for me on FireFox but works great on Edge.

I cleared my cache for FF and then I'll try CC Cleaner next.
Help

CANCEL that last comment. FF works now fine for me. Clearing the cache worked wonders.
You know what, I think I like this theme better actually. Newer isn't always better. I liked the emoticons but I like that I can see the latest forum activity at a glance on this version right at the top of the page without having to scroll down. And if it's more stable and less buggy, even better IMO.

*edit* this seems like a hybrid between the new and the old. I still have to scroll down to see the latest forum activity. Also I might have just experienced the same bug as before. I will keep trying and see if it persists.

Yup I'm having the same issue as before. I have to refresh the main forum page to see who has made the latest posts. :(

You know what, please give me some more time to confirm this. I might be getting confused. It's saying I made this post 19 minutes ago which is I think is what is confusing me. It's adding my new posts to the old posts. Just let me see. Everything might be fine.
(08-01-2018, 04:43 PM)SickBeast Wrote: You know what, I think I like this theme better actually.  Newer isn't always better.  I liked the emoticons but I like that I can see the latest forum activity at a glance on this version right at the top of the page without having to scroll down.  And if it's more stable and less buggy, even better IMO.

*edit* this seems like a hybrid between the new and the old.  I still have to scroll down to see the latest forum activity.  Also I might have just experienced the same bug as before.  I will keep trying and see if it persists.

What issues persist? Mario won't be back until later this evening.
(08-01-2018, 05:03 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 04:43 PM)SickBeast Wrote: You know what, I think I like this theme better actually.  Newer isn't always better.  I liked the emoticons but I like that I can see the latest forum activity at a glance on this version right at the top of the page without having to scroll down.  And if it's more stable and less buggy, even better IMO.

*edit* this seems like a hybrid between the new and the old.  I still have to scroll down to see the latest forum activity.  Also I might have just experienced the same bug as before.  I will keep trying and see if it persists.

What issues persist?  Mario won't be back until later this evening.

I seemed to have that bug where you need to refresh the page to see the latest version but I need to confirm it. Please give me some more time. I don't want to waste Mario's time unless I can confirm it. It could have been a glitch or I could just be tired right now.
(08-01-2018, 05:12 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I seemed to have that bug where you need to refresh the page to see the latest version but I need to confirm it.  Please give me some more time.  I don't want to waste Mario's time unless I can confirm it.  It could have been a glitch or I could just be tired right now.

I had that issue also until this morning when I refreshed both the Edge and Chrome cache. Now it is updating perfectly. And I able to finally see who posted that is new. We have a new member that posted last night but I only saw it this morning.

Mario won't be back for a few hours at the least. We are on our own.

Dark Dash1
(08-01-2018, 05:19 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 05:12 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I seemed to have that bug where you need to refresh the page to see the latest version but I need to confirm it.  Please give me some more time.  I don't want to waste Mario's time unless I can confirm it.  It could have been a glitch or I could just be tired right now.

I had that issue also until this morning when I refreshed both the Edge and Chrome cache.  Now it is updating perfectly.  And I able to finally see who posted that is new.  We have a new member that posted last night but I only saw it this morning.

Mario won't be back for a few hours at the least.  We are on our own.

Dark  Dash1

Well everything seems fine now. Perhaps my browser just had to purge out the old version of the forums. I will let you know if I notice anything. But as of now I'm very happy with how things are working. The smilies are working properly also if you click on "get more" now. Great job, Mario!