• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Issues Here
(02-04-2018, 06:50 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Well he got nastier than I thought the first time so I don't want to tempt him.

He must have been watching CNN this morning instead of FOX. I don't think it is us at all
Thinking

I have been posting the SAME way long before even ABT started ... and have been consistent ... nothing with me has changed. I always post my views in P&N or OT threads (including the Fmr 'Whats happening & Issues' thread) - and only this weekend have been angrily denounced for it. I would have expected a PM, or perhaps something said long ago instead of exploding with hate.
:s
Well I don't want to talk about him anymore, I don't appreciate the hate he is spewing my way. I'm leaving this thread for the time being.
(02-04-2018, 06:47 PM)apoppin Wrote: Well, how much nastier can he get without entering libel and slander territory?

. . . Sticks and Stones ... :P

Just don't throw them back at him or he will cry foul, abuse of power, and "witch hunt"

... and much worse, "bleeding-heart liberal democrat", after the majority overrules him

:D
Forgive me for disappointing you.

(02-04-2018, 07:00 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Well I don't want to talk about him anymore, I don't appreciate the hate he is spewing my way. I'm leaving this thread for the time being.
And I'm leaving this forum, since it's turned into BabelTechPolitics, which neither it nor ABT before it were, contrary to trollpoppin's claims. Goodbye.
Well at least we know now how he really felt. Bye SteelCrysis.
(02-04-2018, 08:08 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Well at least we know now how he really felt.  Bye SteelCrysis.

I think we are all making progress in our own ways. As I remember it, the last time was much worse. At least he is leaving his options open to return if and when he feels like it.

Thinking
If he comes back, great. If not, there's not much we can do about it. I don't mind the Trump comments and I like that you speak your mind freely on here. Then again I'm pretty left leaning and so are you and gstanford. Some people really don't like talking about politics. So I can understand why he's saying what he's saying. I'm just surprised he lashed out the way he did, it's not like him at all.
(02-04-2018, 08:39 PM)SickBeast Wrote: If he comes back, great.  If not, there's not much we can do about it.  I don't mind the Trump comments and I like that you speak your mind freely on here.  Then again I'm pretty left leaning and so are you and gstanford.  Some people really don't like talking about politics.  So I can understand why he's saying what he's saying.  I'm just surprised he lashed out the way he did, it's not like him at all.

There was no warning whatsoever. To me that is unfair to be given an ultimatum without any negotiation. It reminds me of ... hmm

Angel

At any rate, politics affects all of us. Trump supporters are welcome here. They buy HW too and play video games just like liberals do. We can have a rational discussion. There are common issues that affect all of us and we can find common ground. Some things we will have to agree to disagree on - but it can be polite. At least I hope so.

Thinking
It was a low blow referring to you as troll Poppin imo. If that's how he really feels we don't need him here. He was quite hostile with me also and it seemed relatively unprovoked to me.
(02-04-2018, 11:45 PM)SickBeast Wrote: It was a low blow referring to you as troll Poppin imo. If that's how he really feels we don't need him here. He was quite hostile with me also and it seemed relatively unprovoked to me.

His feelings are hurt.

Don't think about it anymore. There was no way to predict this outburst. I am certain that I didn't do anything out of the ordinary.
It's just sad that he would leave the forum over this.