• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Gaming OC 8G & ASRock Z370 MB
Only the MB is left. Both video cards sold and funds were transferred within 1 hour of my posting at HardForum for sale. Both of the buyers are established traders, and they each appeared glad to get a decent deal considering today's (awful) pricing. Well, I didn't want to contribute to the pain. One of the traders will sell his 980 Ti to cover costs of upgrading, so it kinda works out. And I fear my 290X is heading for a life as a miner ... which is fine; it's an awful gaming card because of the noise.

$550+$170=$720 ... minus costs of Priority shipping will cover a significant portion of buying a Vive Pro. Who would have believed that gamers can sell older cards for as much or more than they paid for them? I guess I have to thank miners
:drink:

Asking $550 shipped via Priority to an address in the USA.  International sales ask for shipping surcharge

It's a rare 1 out of 25,000 factory overclocked GTX 1070 Ti in the world and it was purchased from Amazon for a total of $550 on November 2.

This card - all the details are here:
https://babeltechreviews.com/the-gigabyt...-36-games/

It has only been overclocked for an hour, been used in 3 reviews, and that's about it.  Never used for mining.  I also have trading references and can provide more:
http://www.heatware.com/u/9888/to

I also have an ASRock Z370 Killer SLI/ac LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard.  It's fully featured and I paid $150 for it.  

Asking $90 shipped to a USA address.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a...6813157790

Finally, I have a VisionTek 290X-4GB that was rarely used - mostly for CrossFire and gaming, never for mining and overclocked rarely.

Asking $170 Shipped to a USA address.

Combo deals are available.  Post here or PM me.
apoppin I just left you positive feedback for our deal in October. Good luck selling your gear! These look like great deals!
(02-01-2018, 02:25 AM)SickBeast Wrote: apoppin I just left you positive feedback for our deal in October.  Good luck selling your gear!  These look like great deals!

Thank-you. As you can see there are big gaps in my trading history because I sell anything so rarely.

Would you like me to post an evaluation for you on HeatWare?

I am going to post for sale on HardForum and I am also tempted to post on Elric's FS/T forum. I am pricing my HW below what is average on HardForum.
(02-01-2018, 02:34 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 02:25 AM)SickBeast Wrote: apoppin I just left you positive feedback for our deal in October.  Good luck selling your gear!  These look like great deals!

Thank-you.  As you can see there are big gaps in my trading history because I sell anything so rarely.  

Would you like me to post an evaluation for you on HeatWare?

I am going to post for sale on HardForum and I am also tempted to post on Elric's FS/T forum.  I am pricing my HW below what is average on HardForum.

Sure, that would be great, if you have time. I haven't used Heatware in some time also. I'm sure you will sell that card very fast on the HardOCP forum.
(02-01-2018, 02:36 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Sure, that would be great, if you have time.  I haven't used Heatware in some time also.  I'm sure you will sell that card very fast on the HardOCP forum.

I'll do it tomorrow. I have to also link to photos of my HW and find a few more details before I post on HardForum. I signed in after more than a year, and updated my profile there. I occasionally post there when they discuss my reviews.

Do you think I should also post on Elric's FS/T forum?
:D
Sure, you might as well.
(02-01-2018, 02:48 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Sure, you might as well.

I was just kidding. I don't really think he would be comfortable with me posting over there

Angel

HardForum should be fine. I have 100% success with selling items there and even at these prices, the cards are in demand.
Jeeez I have the money here burning a hole in my pocket........but something tells me I should just wait for the next gen Nividia cards ...that's a great price on the 1070ti. Must resist!!!!
(02-01-2018, 07:14 AM)happy medium Wrote: Jeeez I have the money here burning a hole in my pocket........but something tells me I should just wait for the next gen Nividia cards ...that's a great price on the 1070ti. Must resist!!!!

What do you have in your PC right now?

Next gen is still months off (even if Nvidia announces it soon) . . .

Personally, I don't think it is a great price. It's a few bucks less than I paid for it new. The only thing that makes it special, is that it is barely used, and it is one of 25,000 GTX 1070 Tis in the world that are factory overclocked

:nerd:

I posted a review for Sick Beast on Heatware. Thank-you
http://www.heatware.com/evals/view/731375
Buyer's remorse - in advance
"I should have priced my HW higher"
Cry

https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-gigabyt...b.1953656/

I bet they won't last too long at today's pricing. But I don't believe in mining and I don't want to take any profit from it - but it will feel good to get everything I paid for the Ti back. That is so rare for electronics.
Thinking

No kidding. I got an offer within 2 minutes of posting for the Ti but I couldn't agree on payment details. I will only take USPS money order or a deposit to my account via friends and family. You gotta be quick.
Angel

Sold within an hour.
Cool