• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump
(11-18-2017, 10:34 PM)SickBeast Wrote: The more I look at politics, the more I realize that there is a ruling class of elites in our societies that run the whole show.  Our power is extremely limited.  Here in Canada there was a huge release of the "paradise papers" which named 150,000 Canadians who invest money off shore so they pay no taxes.  I can guarantee that those are the wealthiest people living here, and doing stuff like this lets them pay *less* tax than the poor people of the working class who are struggling to get by.  There have been ideas to shut this down here in Canada for *years*, but it was blocked by our senate?  Why?  Why would they block something like this?  It's incredibly unfair and it's a huge social justice issue.  Just watching how events like this unfold tells me how corrupt our system is and how these wealthy people are ruling over us, calling the shots so they can essentially do whatever they want.

The Democrats are the lesser of the two evils in the USA.  Bernie Sanders would have made such a difference there.  I'm certain these elites I was just talking about blocked him from becoming the Democratic nominee in the last election.
I agree with draining the swamp and think we should start with our President. He has proven to be unfit for office and he is both a liar and a crook. I hope the special council looks into his personal finances.

Clinton is the same kind of crook and she did block Sanders. Both she and Trump should both be in jail - lock 'em both up and put them in adjoining cells. That's how low our politics has dropped and it is an obvious sham - there is no choice. Crooked under a Democratic president or crooked under a Republican one. Sanders didn't have a fair chance to even get on the national ticket - that's why most of the dems were bitter and didn't vote for anyone and Trump won with Kremlin backing.

Politics are a total disaster world wide and we have an illusion of choice here. We can change our senators and congressmen, but the new ones will soon be owned by the same Corporate Masters who reside above the law - they dictate law to our lawmakers and everything favors the privileged.
Dodgy
All the Republican shirts and White House PR drones are out in force explaining why the Corporations tax cuts are permanent and the middle class cuts are temporary. Because of their rules where only 51 senators can pass bills, only one option is available.

Of course the logical response would be to make the corporate tax cuts temporary and the middle class permanent.

10 years should be plenty of time for the corporations to grow America - and it it works, the tax cuts would be permanent for the corporations

The way the crooked Senators are doing it, there is no incentive for the corporations to reinvest in America like there would be if they knew they had to work to keep their advantages permanent.

These Republicans are insane and they want the rest of us to believe their bullsh!t garbage about "trickle down". Vote all of them out of office and Dump Trump! Impeachment proceedings should start in 2018 if America wakes up, and then the normal people can work on making America great again - after the Donald dragged us down with him through the mud with the world watching. Just getting rid of his crooked @$$ and inept administration will be an immediate recovery to "great" -- America was great until he took office
Sick

20 minutes of Faux politics, Meet the Press and the other talk shows was too much for me this morning
Cry ... I'll get back to work.
Nothing trickles down. The money should be invested from the bottom up.
(11-19-2017, 04:44 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Nothing trickles down.  The money should be invested from the bottom up.
The corporation should have an incentive to make their temporary tax cuts permanent - not the other way around.

The corporations are supposed to take the money and reinvest in America - but now there is no incentive for them to do that because they already own the Congress and the President who give everything away to them. Trump is basically the King Troll, the ultimate corporate shill - and he divides America so the corporations can complete their conquest of US.

In 10 years, the corporations will make even bigger profits - but there is no incentive to reinvest in America - other countries will always offer lower taxes. America will not grow ... and the middle class tax cuts will naturally not be renewed and it will shrink further. Then services and medicaid and medicare will be cut.

The Republican Congress/Administration/Senate and now the judges
:poop:

Trump is a disaster. He makes Bush Jr look like a genius by comparison although Trump is extraordinary at tearing America down at an accelerated rate.
:no:
I don't know how much credence to put into these stories, but people are saying that the Trump presidency may end because of a tweet he just made:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/for...li=AAggNb9

Things are getting really messy for Trump. We will see if his presidency can survive this. Will his own party impeach him over something like this? Or are they saying he will go to jail for obstruction of justice?

It's hard to believe he would tweet something that could incriminate him or end his presidency.
(12-02-2017, 08:55 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I don't know how much credence to put into these stories, but people are saying that the Trump presidency may end because of a tweet he just made:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/for...li=AAggNb9

Things are getting really messy for Trump.  We will see if his presidency can survive this.  Will his own party impeach him over something like this?  Or are they saying he will go to jail for obstruction of justice?

It's hard to believe he would tweet something that could incriminate him or end his presidency.

It won't. And his party is brain-dead political garbage. They are giving a gift to their rich donors and screwing the middle class. But Trump supporters are too stupid to figure it out yet and are still hung up on hating Obama and Hillary.
:no:
Yeah but what if Mueller's investigation determines that Trump broke the law? Things appear as though they may be headed that way.
(12-03-2017, 12:54 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Yeah but what if Mueller's investigation determines that Trump broke the law? Things appear as though they may be headed that way.
He did break the law. It's pretty damn obvious that he is Liar-in-Chief. And it is very clear that his administration colluded with the Russians to screw up the election. How much further up the crap chain does Mueller have to go. Mueller just nailed the former Secretary of State (on a weak-ass charge; clearly he is cooperating against his former boss) and Trump's son-in-law is next in his bullseye. One he flips, Trump will be investigated. And I really want to see his finances exposed so we know what kind of a thief he is also.

Lock him up!
We'll see what happens. I don't think they will be able to get rid of him. I think he will serve out his term. Anything is possible though.
(12-03-2017, 02:29 AM)SickBeast Wrote: We'll see what happens. I don't think they will be able to get rid of him. I think he will serve out his term. Anything is possible though.

Well, if America comes to its senses, they will vote out every single Republican Senator and Congressman and will certainly have the votes to impeach Trump. He term may end in 2019 with him resigning or being charged with high crimes. Then they can undo all the crap that Trump has done.