• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Incoming* New Mystery HW *Incoming*
(10-30-2018, 09:32 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Busy guy. Good luck! You are taking BTR to another level.

Thank-you ... But strangely, I don't feel very busy. I could do much more. I believe the TCM herbs are working really well for me.

And Mario is also working on a new hardware review beside a game review. I will let him tell you about it if he wants. And I am sending his RTX 2070 out to him today so his gaming may reach new levels.
Gamer4
You guys are teaming up nicely. That’s awesome news. Congrats on the new hardware, Mario!
(10-30-2018, 09:53 PM)SickBeast Wrote: You guys are teaming up nicely. That’s awesome news. Congrats on the new hardware, Mario!

We have been a great team ... for many years.  
Friends

I think he will love the new card ... it's a big improvement over GTX 980 Ti.
Drinks

I tried to take a nap .. got 15 minutes .. then the phone rang .. then it rang again ... then OnTrac showed up ... expecting UPS next.

It's a sign .. for me to get back to work ... taking pictures of the new HW now.
Wizard
I had a busy night carving pumpkins, roasting seeds, and getting costumes ready. I hope the seeds turn out. I don't really know what I'm doing. I think I used too much oil and salt.

Good luck with all that! Sounds like a busy time! But productive and fun also.
(10-30-2018, 11:52 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I had a busy night carving pumpkins, roasting seeds, and getting costumes ready.  I hope the seeds turn out.  I don't really know what I'm doing.  I think I used too much oil and salt.

Good luck with all that!  Sounds like a busy time!  But productive and fun also.

I never understood the big deal with Halloween - it's celebrating a pagan festival of the dead. And it teaches children really wrong things. But to each his own, I guess.

Be careful with the candy! Have fun.

Thank-you. I will say I am really impressed with this new hardware. It was a big surprise - in every way.
(10-31-2018, 12:35 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 11:52 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I had a busy night carving pumpkins, roasting seeds, and getting costumes ready.  I hope the seeds turn out.  I don't really know what I'm doing.  I think I used too much oil and salt.

Good luck with all that!  Sounds like a busy time!  But productive and fun also.

I never understood the big deal with Halloween - it's celebrating a pagan festival of the dead.  And it teaches children really wrong things.  But to each his own, I guess.  

Be careful with the candy!  Have fun.

Thank-you.  I will say I am really impressed with this new hardware.  It was a big surprise - in every way.
That's great to hear. Perhaps the rumors of GTX 1070 Ti performance from the GTX 1060 GDDR5X cards are real. If nVidia gave it a Turing core I would believe it.
You are also in for a real surprise.

Wink
(10-31-2018, 01:21 AM)apoppin Wrote: You are also in for a real surprise.

Wink

Are you able to tell us when the NDA expires and the reviews go live?
I can tell you that I have more time to do my review than I originally thought. I might actually get some sleep this time.

Watch the rumor sites. No doubt someone will break the NDA in advance of the reviews (as is sadly usual)

Just not me.
I'm wondering if the surprise is that AMD sent you a card for review.