Following the release of the powerful GTX 1080/1070/1060 notebooks, with the same silicon and features as found on their Pascal desktop counterparts, the new GeForce GTX 1050/Ti GPUs bring great gaming experiences to ultra thin notebooks while supporting the latest enhancements to NVIDIA BatteryBoost, for even longer battery life while gaming unplugged.
With the new GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti laptops, you can experience fast, smooth gaming experiences and:
- Achieve up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs.
- Play classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS with additional support for the latest DirectX 12 features
- Explore advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks™ that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience.
- Enjoy GeForce Experience–Download Game Ready drivers, keep your games optimized, and share your gaming moments.
- Create with NVIDIA Ansel–a revolutionary in-game camera that lets you take professional-grade screenshots.
- Enjoy NVIDIA G-SYNC supports smooth gameplay on supported models.
- Overclock just like you would do on the desktop
There are more than 30 notebook designs shipping in Q1 from the world’s leading OEMs. At CES this week, NVIDIA’s partners including Acer, Alienware, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, MSI and others are showcasing the new notebooks. Many models will be available for sale later this week with all of them featuring Intel’s newest Kaby Lake platform for laptops. Pricing will vary by OEM, starting at around $699 USD.