a division of leased the HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset. Designed for gamers, the HyperX Cloud Stinger features HyperX comfortable memory foam and 50mm directional drivers to deliver high-quality sound at a very affordable price.
HyperX Cloud Stinger weighs in at just 275 grams and it is built with 90-degree rotating ear cups to provide hours of comfort for gaming. The lightweight headset includes 50mm directional drivers that are positioned to result in a broader soundstage providing more accurate in-game sound. HyperX Cloud Stinger also offers a convenient set of features for gameplay, including a swivel to mute the microphone, an adjustable steel slider for long lasting durability, and volume controls on the headset.
With excellent audio performance and sound quality, the HyperX Cloud Stinger ensures positional audio to help gamers gain a gameplay advantage across any platform. HyperX Cloud Stinger has multi-platform compatibility out-of-the-box with PC, Xbox One (1), PS4, Wii U and mobile devices. (2)
HyperX Cloud Stinger Key Features:
- Lightweight Design – Minimal weight for enhanced comfort
- Audio Precision – Optimal audio performance and sound quality
- Adjustable Steel Slider – Long lasting durability and stability; high-quality build
- Volume Control – Easily accessible volume slider to adjust audio on the headset
- Noise-Cancellation Microphone – Clear voice quality; conveniently flip the microphone to mute
- Multi-Platform Compatibility – Enjoy comfort and enhanced audio experience on PC or console; plug into a mobile device (2) and wear the headset on the go
Additional HyperX Cloud Stinger Specifications:
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural; closed back
- Frequency response: 18Hz-23,000Hz
- Impedance: 30 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 102 ± 3dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D: ≦ 2%
- Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 275g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Extension Y-cable(1.7m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + extension cable – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
(1) May require controller adapter (adapter sold separately).
(2) Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, headsets and mouse pads. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over and is the main sponsor of . HyperX can be found at many shows including , , , and .