• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**Contest Over** ENTER 2 Win - BTR's SPRING CONTEST
crap I forgot to guess. I would have guessed like 50, so I would have lost.
Congrats to the winners.
(04-26-2017, 02:49 AM)happy medium Wrote: crap I forgot to guess. I would have guessed like 50, so I would have lost.
Congrats to the winners.
You might have won.

We need to hear from our winners by 7 PM today or else the prizes will be awarded to the next in line. I have 71 video cards.
:time:

Quote:Rustydeamon - 78 Kingston Grand Prize package
Scooby - 42 - 2nd place SW Battlefront key

They can post here or PM me or ZeroEnigma to claim their prizes. The clock is ticking down ... less than 8 hours to go.
:movie:
Strangely guessing 40 was pushing it for me. I figured that meant you really had 50 but gave 10 away. I just didn't think you could possibly acquire more graphics cards than that over that period of time. I was initially going to guess only 25.

I really like the idea for this contest! It was a lot of fun. We should come up with something creative again for the next one.
(04-26-2017, 06:11 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 02:49 AM)happy medium Wrote: crap I forgot to guess. I would have guessed like 50, so I would have lost.
Congrats to the winners.
You might have won.

We need to hear from our winners by 7 PM today or else the prizes will be awarded to the next in line. I have 71 video cards.
:time:

Quote:Rustydeamon - 78 Kingston Grand Prize package
Scooby - 42 - 2nd place SW Battlefront key

They can post here or PM me or ZeroEnigma to claim their prizes.  The clock is ticking down ... less than 8 hours to go.
:movie:
So...it is now 7pm. Have you heard back from the winners? Do the prizes go to the next closest guesses now? Thinking
There is a little leeway here in the official contest rules:
http://www.babeltechreviews.com/spring-b...e-package/

Quote:*The winner must respond within 24 hours of the announcement – by April 26, 2017 at 10 PM PDT – or the Kingston/HyperX grand prize will be awarded to the runner-up and the third best guess will get the PC Game choice runner-up prize, etc..

So in about 3 hours, the prizes will be (re)awarded to the next two closest guesses. I have never seen this happen before. BTR kept it's end of the bargain by announcing the winners on time yesterday (even a few hours early) - but both winners didn't check back at 10 PM yesterday to see if they won or not.
Interesting. I will definitely be checking back here in the morning.
(04-27-2017, 02:13 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Interesting.  I will definitely be checking back here in the morning.
What do you think? A few more hours for the winners to respond?
(04-27-2017, 02:22 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 02:13 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Interesting.  I will definitely be checking back here in the morning.
I see there could be a little confusion generated by the forum thread which confused AM and PM a couple of times when it was copied from the main  site's official post before it went live, so I think I should give it until tomorrow AM to get a response.

What do you think?  A few more hours for the winners to respond?
Sure. I'll pop by this thread in the morning to see. I'm off to bed now here. I had an extremely busy day and I'm tired. It's been a big week here actually.

Have a great rest of your night! :star:
(04-27-2017, 02:31 AM)SickBeast Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 02:22 AM)apoppin Wrote: What do you think?  A few more hours for the winners to respond?
Sure.  I'll pop by this thread in the morning to see.  I'm off to bed now here.  I had an extremely busy day and I'm tired.  It's been a big week here actually.

Have a great rest of your night!  :star:
OK. A few more hours then. I guess 10 PM is the cutoff according to the rules. I'm really surprised they didn't check back.

EDIT - looking at rustydaemon's profile, he visited here last 11 hours ago. And Scooby was here this morning. Not sure what is going on as it has been nearly 25 hours since the winners were announced.
Huh

I am finishing up the Red Devil RX 570 vs GTX 1060-3GB Overclocking showdown. It will get posted tonight. I just need to finish up the charts and correct typos.

Then I can get back to VR benching ... it's been a long time since Part 1 was published.
Still no response from the winners?