Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your New Year's Resolutions?
I just keep on renewing my singular resolve from year to year .. and I always keep it.

What are yours? Do you think you will keep it/them?
I'm trying to be more active. I bought an exercise bike from Costco and I've really been enjoying it so far. It's hard to be active here in the winter, it's really cold outside.

So what is yours?
(01-09-2017, 02:53 AM)SickBeast Wrote: I'm trying to be more active.  I bought an exercise bike from Costco and I've really been enjoying it so far.  It's hard to be active here in the winter, it's really cold outside.

So what is yours?

That is a good resolve. BtW, they have some VR connected exercise bikes also (and they even connect to Fitbit).

Mine is ongoing. I swore many years ago to never make another New Year's resolution .. and I have kept it!

I have goals but I don't believe in New Years resolutions. I am curious as to what other members think ...
To make more money, and knock boots with my new 23 year old smoking hot  girlfriend.

See what I mean?
[Image: ass.jpg]
I don't make New Year's resolutions. I just don't feel the need.
(01-09-2017, 04:37 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote: I don't make New Year's resolutions. I just don't feel the need.

Same here.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.
Happy medium if you're going to knock boots you really shouldn't kiss and tell. I really had no interest in seeing that and I doubt whoever that was would appreciate that being posted here.
(01-09-2017, 11:50 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Happy medium if you're going to knock boots you really shouldn't kiss and tell. I really had no interest in seeing that and I doubt whoever that was would appreciate that being posted here.

I should have said knock more boots..........
Jeeez , your way too serious. Kiss and tell? What am I a 10 year old? WHere I'm from MEN talk/act like this ,fact is no one will ever know who that is.
If you had no interest in seeing that, you my friend are gay. no offence.
(01-10-2017, 01:37 AM)happy medium Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 11:50 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Happy medium if you're going to knock boots you really shouldn't kiss and tell. I really had no interest in seeing that and I doubt whoever that was would appreciate that being posted here.

I should have said knock more boots..........
Jeeez , your way too serious. Kiss and tell? What am I a 10 year old? WHere I'm from MEN talk/act like this ,fact is no one will ever know who that is.
If you had no interest in seeing that, you my friend are gay. no offence.

Actually, calling someone who disagrees with you, 'gay', is pretty offensive. That is what kids do, not adults.

SickBeast is married and with kids, and he found your picture offensive. Where he is from, perhaps not all men talk/act this way. How hard is that to accept?

This is a tech forum's off topic and we are going to have disagreements. Accept the fact that not everything you do will be appreciated and you will be criticized. Please don't respond by labeling someone. Let it go please.