Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your New Year's Resolutions?
(01-10-2017, 01:58 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow so happy medium not only discriminates based on race but also on sexual orientation.  So whom do you deem worthy, happy medium?  And why should we care what you think?  And yes, I think you're acting like a 10 year old, you hit the nail right on the head.  Your asinine bigotry is disgusting.

I found your image distasteful.  And I think it is probably also illegal.  If I were apoppin I would delete it from the forum immediately, for your own good.

Perhaps you two should take it to PMs. This bickering and name calling isn't going to accomplish anything constructive. At the least, put Happy Medium on your ignore list so you don't have to see any more of his posts. I suggest that everyone that doesn't respect someone else do it so as to not make it a headache for the moderation here.

However, how is this image illegal? It is "R" rated, not "X".
If it was done without her consent it could well be illegal.

And I don't want to ignore happy medium. He's generally helpful and interesting to talk to so long as he's not acting like a bigoted idiot.
(01-10-2017, 02:08 AM)SickBeast Wrote: If it was done without her consent it could well be illegal.

And I don't want to ignore happy medium.  He's generally helpful and interesting to talk to so long as he's not acting like a bigoted idiot.

It may not even be of his girlfriend.
Wink

I don't think Youtube investigates every image uploaded to their site - whether consent was given or not. It takes a copyright complaint to get something taken down.

We had similar issues with BoFox posting images that were considered distasteful by some at ABT also.
Undecided
(01-10-2017, 02:22 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 02:08 AM)SickBeast Wrote: If it was done without her consent it could well be illegal.

And I don't want to ignore happy medium.  He's generally helpful and interesting to talk to so long as he's not acting like a bigoted idiot.

It may not even be of his girlfriend.  
Wink

I don't think Youtube investigates every image uploaded to their site - whether consent was given or not.  It takes a copyright complaint to get something taken down.

We had similar issues with BoFox posting images that were considered distasteful by some at ABT also.  
Undecided
I don't remember BoFox doing that. I never saw it. It seems strange - isn't he a Bible thumper?

Anyhow I'm just going to let it go. I have said my peace.
(01-10-2017, 02:23 AM)SickBeast Wrote: I don't remember BoFox doing that.  I never saw it.  It seems strange - isn't he a Bible thumper?

He is ... and I do.
Sad
(01-10-2017, 02:37 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 02:23 AM)SickBeast Wrote: I don't remember BoFox doing that.  I never saw it.  It seems strange - isn't he a Bible thumper?

He is ... and I do.  
Sad

That's unfortunate. Perhaps that's the reason why he has vanished and has not returned. Maybe he's embarrassed about it.
(01-10-2017, 02:38 AM)SickBeast Wrote:

He is ... and I do.  
Sad

That's unfortunate.  Perhaps that's the reason why he has vanished and has not returned.  Maybe he's embarrassed about it.

To here or to ABT?
Huh

I am pretty sure he is still afraid he is going to be banned if he posts here. Of course, it's what he "believes" as it has no basis in reality. He is welcome to return. The only thing that I told him BTR forum wouldn't tolerate was his spamming his religion continuously as he was apt to do previously.

At ABT .... there are few discussions left the last I looked.
Sad
(01-10-2017, 02:48 AM)apoppin Wrote:

He is ... and I do.  
Sad

That's unfortunate.  Perhaps that's the reason why he has vanished and has not returned.  Maybe he's embarrassed about it.

To here or to ABT?
Huh

I am pretty sure he is still afraid he is going to be banned if he posts here.  Of course, it's what he "believes" as it has no basis in reality.  He is welcome to return.  The only thing that I told him BTR forum wouldn't tolerate was his spamming his religion continuously as he was apt to do previously.

Sad

He's completely gone, both from here and at ABT. He has been gone for quite a while now, I would be surprised to see him back. I do hope everything is ok and nothing has happened to him.

And yes, ABT is dying down. Rollo seems to have gone into some type of exodus. There's not much going on over there now.
I just use adblock plus to hide images I don't like, though it would be nice if smut weren't posted in the first place.

(01-10-2017, 02:50 AM)SickBeast Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 02:48 AM)apoppin Wrote:

He is ... and I do.  
Sad

To here or to ABT?
Huh

I am pretty sure he is still afraid he is going to be banned if he posts here.  Of course, it's what he "believes" as it has no basis in reality.  He is welcome to return.  The only thing that I told him BTR forum wouldn't tolerate was his spamming his religion continuously as he was apt to do previously.

Sad

He's completely gone, both from here and at ABT.  He has been gone for quite a while now, I would be surprised to see him back.  I do hope everything is ok and nothing has happened to him.

And yes, ABT is dying down.  Rollo seems to have gone into some type of exodus.  There's not much going on over there now.

Trollo left in a huff after the article I posted about the Indian Govt cancelling high demonination bank notes. I figure he has found new employment in the Trump presidential team....
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.
I hope for the best for BoFox. He has a big family .... lots of responsibilities and perhaps less time for posting on forums.

It's too bad about ABT. But I stopped looking back. There is way to much for me to look forward to here to think about it.

I have two more GPUs to test on synthetic benches ... then I'll start writing Part 1 of my VR evaluation. I'll try to include 1 comparative video in part 1 (running the same game on a GTX 1060 and on a Titan X so the readers can see the difference easily). I'll set up my camera tomorrow AM. I still have to download my VR games on the AMD partition before I can show AMD videocards running the same benches.