• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *7* .. & report issues here
The sense I am getting is that Clinton's policies are much further to the left than is typical in the USA.
(11-06-2016, 06:45 PM)SickBeast Wrote: The sense I am getting is that Clinton's policies are much further to the left than is typical in the USA.
Not really. The person who fits that description is Bernie Sanders.
(11-06-2016, 06:46 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 06:45 PM)SickBeast Wrote: The sense I am getting is that Clinton's policies are much further to the left than is typical in the USA.
Not really. The person who fits that description is Bernie Sanders.
But hasn't Clinton adopted many of his policies due to his popular support amongst democrats?
She has.

The conservatives cannot handle the idea of 4 more years of (worse than) Obama.

But what would Trump actually be able to do for his 4 years if elected?
Now news has come in that Clinton has been cleared by the FBI. This is good news and it comes just in time. I have hope now. :)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jame...c62485196a

I guess it is breaking news

[Image: 3A20469000000578-3911032-Comey_sent_this...203398.jpg]
I am no longer embarrassed to see my PC is a tangle of cables. I rerouted everything today and it is quite neat. It all started when the sounds of my Tt watercooler finally got to me. I replaced it with a Corsair H60 that I bought a few months ago. At full load (OCCT), my Skylake tops out in the low 50sC at 4.4GHz. 20sF at desktop.
Cool

I also wrecked my knee yesterday while walking back from the mailbox. This is the first time that I was able to contain the swelling with all natural means. Frequent applications of ice really helped. So since I couldn't concentrate, I thought I'd clean up my PC. Blew away a few dust bunnies also ...
Blush
I still have to install my new psu and I will also clean up my cables then because it's modular. I am also planning to install one of my 5tb drives internally when I do that.
(11-06-2016, 11:28 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I still have to install my new psu and I will also clean up my cables then because it's modular. I am also planning to install one of my 5tb drives internally when I do that.

It is SO quiet with the new cooler installed. Now I don't have to worry about stopping any fans to hear my test HW.

That's great! The h60 is a great cooler. Actually I seem to remember recommending it to you. I have had mine for a number of years now and it is still going strong. My new psu will make my PC quieter during idle because it has an eco mode where the fan shuts down completely.