• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR .. and report issues here
You have your own beliefs. They are not based on hard facts or hard evidence, although you apparently like to think so.

I guess your vision may be limited to black and white, with no shades of gray.

Ban me for saying exactly what you said? Go ahead, if you must apply this double standard.

If not, then let's just drop this, alright. I apologize again, for even participating in the discussion against Jehovah Witnesses and then making a joke about the Nihilists.

And I'm done with this.. back on topic, no problem. Yes, I like how BTR should be geared toward tech and not religious or non-religious discrimination.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
My own belief which is based on hard facts and evidence is that we should continue this discussion in another thread.
You keep on mentioning the threat of a ban.  Have I banned you before?  I know I didn't mention 'ban' in this thread until you brought it up
Huh

I remember that I banned SteelCrysis for posting misinformation as fact in thread titles here after being repeatedly warned.  I also banned Rollo at the other site (with Dave's blessing) for returning to post under another alias after he was told not to.  So I am not aware that I have a reputation as "ban-happy" for posters that disagree with me.  

At any rate, if you want to start another discussion in OT, it's up to you.  I may or may not participate, although be forewarned that I also speak my mind and you may not care for my responses very much on the topic of religion, just as I pointed out that what you believe is just that - belief and that your vision is limited to the Christian framework - no shades of gray are allowed.

(07-21-2015, 02:21 PM)Bo_Fox Wrote: You have your own beliefs. They are not based on hard facts or hard evidence, although you apparently like to think so.

I guess your vision may be limited to black and white, with no shades of gray.

Ban me for saying exactly what you said?  Go ahead, if you must apply this double standard.  

If not, then let's just drop this, alright.  I apologize again, for even participating in the discussion against Jehovah Witnesses and then making a joke about the Nihilists.

And I'm done with this..  back on topic, no problem.  Yes, I like how BTR should be geared toward tech and not religious or non-religious discrimination.
:P  Ok, feel better?  I said I'm done with this discrimination thing going on about what we believe (that your vision is limited to the non-Christian framework - no shades of gray are allowed whatsoever, even www.creationscience.com, or any other truths that put the Big Bang theory to utmost shame)  Let's move on, shall we?
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
(07-21-2015, 02:24 PM)SickBeast Wrote: My own belief which is based on hard facts and evidence is that we should continue this discussion in another thread.

Yes.  Agreed.  And I am willing to move these posts into a new Off-Topic thread (or not) if someone wants to create it.

Other than that, I am also agreed to drop it.  There is no ban threat.

Quote:Let's move on, shall we?
Sure.  OK.  No problem.

EDIT

(and in my last response to your ninja edit - "other truths that put the Big Bang theory to utmost shame" -here's my own: you can feel free to treasure your fairy tales of creation in your heart)
:D
(just joking, like you do):P

haha .. I'm also having fun, don't be offended
:)
:P :D