• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTR teams up with Tech of Tomorrow
Lately you have had ordinary luck but I am hoping you will have good luck.
According to the owner of the channel, the video will go live tomorrow but we may want to postpone working together for a couple of more weeks.

I'll let you know what happens.

And Ordinary Luck is still luck ... but Bad luck really sucks. That is what I want to avoid.

I have personal good news to report. My doctor told me 2 weeks ago that it would take another 6 weeks for the swelling in my elbow to go down and for the bruising to disappear - well, it happened now and I can once again use a cane in my right hand (limitedly, I'm still going to baby it). I should be able to play video games beyond benching again soon
:)
Well, the video is public now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJGQGp0JODg

Let's see how it goes.
Well, ran another set of benches for Elric.

What do you think?

He is very talented. I think you should keep working with him. I like that he gave you proper credit this time.
(07-26-2016, 11:36 PM)SickBeast Wrote: He is very talented. I think you should keep working with him. I like that he gave you proper credit this time.
Yes he is! I wish that I could do video like his - but I cannot. And he probably likes my attention to detail and benching skills. I like that he also gave credit and a link. Our reviews are very complimentary.

Sometimes when two people begin to work together they don't know each other very well. It takes time to make a joint venture work out. I'd like to make it work. And I will do my part. As always, let's see how it goes
It's not just the way he presents it, it's the production value as well. It was very impressive imo.
Yes. Agreed. The production value is absolutely top notch.

But the way he presents it is outstanding. He doesn't waste a word. And he has his own style.

Plus I like his choice of music. It just fits.
Since it is not self promotion, I can submit Elric's video to Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments...mhz_above/

Interesting, I got a message from Reddit to "flair" my post ... so I picked Benchmarks
Cool