• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major feature coming to BTR
I can't really discuss this publicly in any big detail yet. However, BTR's community is teaming up with a mult-million dollar company to bring a radical new and unique feature here first. It will bring major popularity to our forum, and will probably will attract thousands of people here (Babel, the gathering place) if it is implemented properly. Best of all, it will bring Tech forums out of the 20th Century and into the 21st and we will be imitated everywhere. But we will be first and best as no one has this vision or the combinations of abilities to actually make it happen.

If you are interested in being part of this community project starting on the ground floor, PM me. We are going to need some volunteers for some really fun and challenging part time work. And it may turn into something really special for those who join in, and it even may add to your resume in the future as creates a new type of employment possibility.

I am also going to bring in some people I know to help us with this major project. The best part is that we start small and no investment other than time and dedication is needed to make it happen.
Interesting. YGPM. :)