• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR 5 .. and report issues here
They caught me! Finally. I went over this morning. Then downloaded Hitman ... many driver sets. Probably 30GB over my 10GB limit. Then I asked for 1 of my 2 free passes this year and they reset the data back to 10GB for the rest of the month.
Cool

I'm still looking for the Hitman benchmark results - no idea where they are. Worst comes to worst, I'll bench it in DX11
Cry
Good luck! Both of those games are going to be very important benchmarks for BTR, especially Doom.
Hitman results are in app date/ We;ll hidden. I'm still working on DOOM.
See my comments on Doom
http://babeltechreviews.com/community/sh...hp?tid=593&pid=7733#pid7733

Hitman is a strange game. It doesn't look ANY better than Absolution - BUT the DX12 graphics are WAY more demanding. A case of regression imo. Still it's a demanding benchmark the Advocates would point to as me being biased against AMD's Gaming Evolved if I didn't use it. But it is easy to bench, unlike Doom.
I have a feeling I am really going to enjoy Doom. Most of my all time favorite FPS games are the classics like UT2004 and Quake 3. Doom looks like it has captured that type of gameplay and the graphics look great, plus the game is very well optimized.
DOOM is ultra violent and very graphic - much like Shadows of Mordor but with demons. It is ultra fast paced. If you like that kind of play, you will love it. It reminds me of Unreal Tournament and it is well-optimized.

I am really tired today, I have been spending way too much time with my PC
:(
How is your knee? Maybe you should go out for a walk. I'm feeling cooped up too. My family is away on vacation and there hasn't been much for me to do at home. It's been nice and relaxing but I miss them.
(05-14-2016, 03:35 PM)SickBeast Wrote: How is your knee?  Maybe you should go out for a walk.  I'm feeling cooped up too.  My family is away on vacation and there hasn't been much for me to do at home.  It's been nice and relaxing but I miss them.

My knee is the same, but I cannot use my cane since my elbow got very swollen as I relied on it too much at the event; I overused the joint. So no walking except without a cane inside the house. The house is a mess and I need to clean it and there is too much for me to do at home - more than I can manage now.
Blush

It's rough without your family. Maybe try PC gaming ... any short reviews you care to work on?
:D
LOL

I don't know why, I just haven't been in the mood to play games. I have been spending a lot of time with my parents and I've been getting little things done around the house. Most of my gaming has been with my son. It's making me wonder if I should even upgrade my GPU. I'm going to have to look at how much they will cost. I might be better off waiting until I'm ready to go with 4k.

My big excitement for tomorrow is that I am having a new dishwasher installed.
Then you are doing great! No further suggestions from me ... I will keep them to myself
Blush