• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Contest this week!
That's great. :)

Now we just need some more people to come out of the woodwork.
(04-26-2016, 11:49 PM)gstanford Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 08:16 PM)apoppin Wrote: Thank-you.    Rise of the Tomb Raider is a very good game and I'd recommend it as better than Tomb Raider 2013.

Anyone else have a preference for a game as first prize?

No, this years tomb raider sounds fine to me so long is it is the steam release and not the broken windows store crap.

Of course. I have the Steam version myself. I wouldn't stick anyone with the Windows store anything
:)
We're all gonna be stuck with the Windows Store when Forza comes out for the PC. :(
(04-27-2016, 12:28 AM)SickBeast Wrote: We're all gonna be stuck with the Windows Store when Forza comes out for the PC. :(

Maybe by then MS will fix their Store. If there is a choice, I will never buy from MS because they seem to have issues with really supporting PC gaming.
Hopefully they can fix it, yes. It is quite broken in its current state. I don't like the encrypted and locked game folders and their download service really sucks. It's slow and it keeps resetting itself if you pause it or have any kind of issues. I also don't like how Tomb Raider won't run in exclusive full screen mode and I hear that the DRM they are using with the Windows Store version of the game is very intrusive and draconian.
Anyone else?

So far we have RotTR and the pre-order for Doom as potential prizes.
Doom Doom Doom! Come on guys help me out here! I already own Tomb Raider! :P
(04-27-2016, 07:15 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Doom Doom Doom!  Come on guys help me out here!  I already own Tomb Raider! :P

I'd sure like to hear from nsavop and Jaydip if they want to be part of the contest
Jaydip will probably like Tomb Raider. :P

I'm going to be in the minority with Doom. It hasn't come out yet so it's a bit of an unknown. And the beta didn't get great feedback.

I will have a look to see what else is out there. I'm interested in TrackMania Turbo as well.
Well, I know nsavop visits pretty often. But he probably isn't even looking at this thread
:P

Maybe we should PM them

And I have some ideas ...