• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR 3 .. and report issues here
(12-28-2015, 01:40 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Too bad.  It is still way up compared to where it was before though.  I think you were over 1,000,000 not that long ago.
Yes it is up. And the daily traffic is also up this week. Even my latest 4-game review is on Google right away and picking up hits.

Still ... 320,000 looks a lot better than 600,000. But I'd rather know exactly where BTR stands.
Blush

I think that I am going to benchmark Arma III again. It is working fine now on Windows 10 and it has a very dedicated following.

I am dropping these six games for sure:

Call of Pripyat, the Secret World, Hitman Absolution, BioShock Infinite, the Crew, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I think I will also drop Sleeping Dogs (which needs supersampling to be even relevant) which is not popular and no longer being updated (August, 2012 is it's launch date) and replace it with Arma III which is a much newer game that is continually being updated and patched and expanded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's happening at BTR 3 .. and report issues here - by apoppin - 12-28-2015, 01:44 AM