• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR 3 .. and report issues here
(12-03-2015, 12:30 AM)SickBeast Wrote: I definitely see your logic.  My favourite article ever at BTR is still the GTA V article.  I just think it's a shame that you don't have more time to write articles like that.  I completely understand your logic and you're right.  I just wish there was a way for you to do both.  Perhaps with more writers joining you, you will be able to do stuff like that.
You hit the nail on the head. BTR needs more variety. However, as we grow I am certain we will attract writers - just as I built AlienBabelTech in much the same way with contributing writers and adding staff.

I'd love to do more in-depth game reviews as I did before. I am working toward that goal. However, this time I am stuck with two new games simultaneously (plus Crimson and new GF drivers) and I can only give them each a very superficial treatment. Hopefully, the performance analysis will be enough to attract more readers (and eventually, writers). Once readers realize that they can ALWAYS turn to BTR for performance of the latest drivers to see performance comparisons of the top Nvidia and AMD cards, then we will become popular. I already see independent forums (not AMD shill forums like VC&G which cheerlead AMD and ignore reality) doing this all over the world.

It is a very slow process but I have learned patience. And I am investing in BTR. I am putting my money into it to improve it - unlike the years that I was held back at ABT by a do-nothing partner.

Look at Alexa. Even though only 13% of our thousands of pages are certified, we are still moving up
Quote:Global Rank - 1,550,048 (up 317,173)
Rank in United States - 684,716 (up a lot!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's happening at BTR 3 .. and report issues here - by apoppin - 12-03-2015, 12:55 AM