• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR 3 .. and report issues here
(11-21-2015, 02:06 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Well if things keep going at a good clip you will hopefully crack the top 500,000 sites by the end of the year.  Then next year who knows, hopefully you can do it.  I'm wondering if you will need to expand BTR to more reviewers to meet that goal though.  It's going to be hard for you to pull it off on your own.  I could help over the summer but I don't have experience and I don't know how easily we could obtain review samples for me.  Greg would probably be a great reviewer as well.  Getting hardware to him would be expensive and a PITA though.

Yes, I will look to expand BTR with more writers as soon as the traffic makes it worthwhile for them to do so. I know some writers who used to write for me at ABT, and I will contact them again.

If you would like to review, I will be glad to help you.

To Australia? It cost me nearly $40 years ago to send a HD 6850 to BFG10K in New Zealand. And I don't think Greg is interested (although you are right, he would be very thorough).
I could definitely review stuff for you now if you want so long as the time constraints are OK. I just couldn't commit to reviewing something that was urgent where I was on a tight timeline. Even if you could give me a couple of weeks I should be able to do it.
Usually, a month is acceptable. I am looking forward to your reviews!
Awesome! Just let me know how I can help. :)
OK. Thank-you. LMK when you have time. You are already a good writer.
Thanks. :)

I have time now; so long as there aren't tight time constraints I should usually be fine to review stuff. I have tons of time in the summer and and Christmas. Generally though I do have enough free time in the evenings and on weekends that I could review stuff.
Hey apoppin what's going on with the forum? I notice it looks different now. Are you guys finished doing maintenance? Is there a way to use the latest posts feed any more?
It's been under maintenance and construction for most of the day.. I am certain that Mario is not finished. However, you may continue to use this forum as it is. I don't think we will lose any posts.

MyBB was updated to the latest version and Mario is doing SEO work and making improvements.

Cool

emoticons have to be typed manually for now.

:P
Cool. Thanks Mario! Actually the forum seems to be loading quicker.
(11-22-2015, 12:35 AM)apoppin Wrote: It's been under maintenance and construction for most of the day..  I am certain that Mario is not finished.  However, you may continue to use this forum as it is.  I don't think we will lose any posts.

MyBB was updated to the latest version and Mario is doing SEO work and making improvements.

Cool  

emoticons have to be typed manually for now.  

:P

all posts will be lost. The end is here.

:)

I am not done with the forum. It is in need of some more coding work and I should be done by later but I figured you would want to use it.

The sidebar has been removed in the latest version of this theme due to bugs and several issues.

I will add a better sidebar plugin later.

More improvements on the way,

The main site was reuploaded and fixed as well.

Heart