• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR 3 .. and report issues here
Wow Sunday deliveries, very nice. Those are very rare where I live. Good luck with all the articles, you sound really busy.
(12-20-2015, 08:17 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow Sunday deliveries, very nice. Those are very rare where I live. Good luck with all the articles, you sound really busy.

I was beyond surprised to see all 3 carriers show up on Sunday with packages not expected until next week. This is the first Sunday delivery I can remember. Most of the drivers appear to be getting time-and-a-half for working today.
- except OnTrac :P

Thank-you. I love to be busy. There appear to be a near-endless stream of new games being released to review, along with new drivers to bench. I want to use this time in-between new architectures and new video cards to expand my benching and to improve on my reviews and articles. In March, I am hoping to be invited to Nvidia's GTC on the strength of BTR's growing traffic in the USA.
Crap. I had to go out today for a short time and it turned out to be all day. And when I come home, I am greeted by new GeForce drivers - 361.43, and I am not quite done benching 359.06
Cry

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverRes...6883/en-us

ANYWAY, I'll finish up the now old performance evaluation and add Fury X and 290X results for the 3 brand new games I am benching (as a little bonus for taking so long). Then I'll get on the new drivers tomorrow.
Blush
Wow that's one way to bog you down even more. Good luck!

I'm actually getting bogged down too. I have reviewed two of the three items for Amazon.ca however now I really want to review the bluedio bs2 speakers I just got. They are amazing and I can't find any formal reviews of them anywhere. I think it would be a great article for BTR.
(12-22-2015, 01:30 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow that's one way to bog you down even more. Good luck!

I'm actually getting bogged down too. I have reviewed two of the three items for Amazon.ca however now I really want to review the bluedio bs2 speakers I just got. They are amazing and I can't find any formal reviews of them anywhere. I think it would be a great article for BTR.

It's OK. I will be caught up if I publish tomorrow because I will start benching for the next evaluation which will be much quicker (no new games to cover). It's the evaluation that is late, but covering the 3 new games are still current.

I am *really* looking forward to your first evaluation here!
I will get to them! I think the speakers will make the best review. I will try to get everything done over the holidays.
You will be posting it on a more popular site by then ... still going up!

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/babeltechreviews.com

Quote:Global Rank
Global rank - 1,486,898 (up 56,307)
Rank in United States - 322,657
That's awesome! :)
Thanks. And I will have my driver evaluation up some time today.

My Omega juicer screen broke while I was juicing wheatgrass yesterday. AND the back-up screen also broke today. Evidently it has issues with wheatgrass since this is the FIFTH screen that cracked in the past 2 years.
Cry

Fortunately I found my dedicated stand-alone wheatgrass juicer in the garage and I can use my Juiceman back-up until I get the replacements - and UPGRADED and tougher screen and drum from Omega, THIS time, I am getting awesome RMA service from their warranty department.
Cool
I'm very curious to see my next blood work results since I have changed my diet. Good luck with the juicer. How long is the warranty?