• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR II .. and report issues here
I wonder how long my reviews can suffer without Fury X.
:-/

Of course, I'll have a 390X on Tuesday and I am downloading Win 10 tonight

I just got a retail Win 10 key. I don't want to fool around with upgrading anything first. Plus there is an extra PC that I need to license.
My Windows 10 update still is not ready. It says they are still validating Windows 10 for my PC. I'm going to take my time.
(08-10-2015, 02:27 PM)SickBeast Wrote: My Windows 10 update still is not ready.  It says they are still validating Windows 10 for my PC.  I'm going to take my time.

That is part of the reason that I just bought a retail key :P

Win 10 is immediately available for a clean install.  I don't have to go through all that nonsense of "upgrading", then doing a clean install. I downloaded Win 10 already and have made a ISO on a DVD for installation.

I have to go to the doctor's office this morning and my blood pressure is low-normal (now).  When (if) I get back, I'll finish up the few benches that I still have to run, then I'll install Win 10 while I am writing the 15.7.1 performance analysis.  I expect it will take a couple of days to install all of my 30-something games and apps.  By then, 390X will be here.
Cool
Good luck!
Thank-you. I am lucky. No need to return to the doctor's office until my next annual checkup in January
Cool

Now I got to finish my benching and set up Win 10 while I write a performance analysis.
It's always great to get a clean bill of health. I'm afraid to see my doctor right now. I have not been eating well and I have gained weight. I'm going to try over the next month to work out and become healthier. I have been slacking and I really shouldn't.

Good luck with everything, you are going to be really busy this week!
Thanks! ... and I think that I will be really busy with BTR for all this month, and for the foreseeable future.

As to not eating well, a cruise will do that for you
:D
We've decided that our next vacation will be to Cuba, maybe next summer. The food isn't as good but my kids won't care. At the fancy restaurant on the cruise, all my daughter ever wanted was "butter noodles" (plain pasta with butter). I'm sure they can fix that up for her in Cuba. :)
Well, you might want to encourage your daughter to eat olive oil instead of butter with her noodles. Still butter is better than margarine as hydrogenated fat is an artery clogger with no redeeming value whatsoever.
:D

Cuba sounds great. I am considering a vacation for myself in Hawaii. It's been 15 years
Blush
Wow 15 years. 6 years felt long to me. You really need to go away somewhere! Maybe rent yourself a place for a month if you can. It sounds to me like you have a pretty fun life already as a gamer though. :)

I guess when I retire I'm going to need two gaming rigs, one in each country that I live in. I never thought about that. Maybe by that time computers will be more portable.