• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free Key! the Witcher 3
Congratulations to SickBeast who won the Witcher 3 key!

Thank-you to all who expressed interest in and who entered this contest. This was the first contest of many that are planned ...

Shall I make it a contest?  Look for an announcement - a new post - sometime before 4PM 10:30today
- then get ready to win!  Be the first to respond and a free GOG tW3 key is yours!

BTR's first Contest/Giveaway!
:idea:

Updated.  I got a reviewer's key from Nvidia and if all goes well with GreenManGaming, I'll have a tW3 GOG key I should be able to give away tomorrow.  Stay tuned.  And you need to be a member of this community to win.
Cool

==================================

It looks like GreenManGaming (GMG) has resolved their issues with GoG and they have keys for 27% off
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc...wild-hunt/
Quote:Please note: This title will be delivered as a GOG key, that will be redeemable on http://www.gog.com/

Keys will be delivered prior to the release date.

If you want 27% off the price is $43.80 after discount coupon
SAVE27-OFWITC-HERIII

I got home late from acupuncture and asked Nvidia for a key too late - after 5:30 PM.
Blush  

I bought it because I am hoping to preload the game during my unmetered bandwidth periods so that it unlocks on Tuesday.  I should be caught up on my reviews and will look at performance and IQ next week (and also afterward, at the new drivers that will release with tW3).
It's 50 GB download right? I have bought the retail version thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really hope that my rig can run this game. I might upgrade to broadwell for it. They are saying that broadwell easily hits 5ghz on air.
I deleted the old post as I made a mess of editing.
Blush

I wanted to make a separate reply.

So, I'll summarize

Hi Jay - 35GB
Cool

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi SB
it might make a good reason to upgrade if you like the series at it requires a 2500K as minimum. But we only have *one* leaked broken NDA report of a Broadwell hitting over 5GHz "with ease", don't we?
:s

==========================================
THE ORIGINAL TEXT:

35GB

Hi Jaydip.  
Cool

I can get it in my 5 hour unmetered bandwidth period. But barely
Blush

http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wi...t_preorder
Quote:Recommended Requirements

Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290

Hard Drive: 35 GB available space

(05-16-2015, 02:16 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I really hope that my rig can run this game. I might upgrade to broadwell for it. They are saying that broadwell easily hits 5ghz on air.
Did you like the earlier games in the series.  I didn't like the hero nor his story :P
-- and Broadwell reviews aren't out yet, are they?

Notice a 2500K is minimum
:s

http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wi...t_preorder

Quote:Minimum system requirements - Windows:
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz or AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory: RAM 6 GB
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Hard Drive: 35 GB of available space
DirectX: 11
Overclocked my CPU is about as powerful as a stock 2500k. We will see.
Although yours is a capable processor, it is a dual core without HT. The new games all seem to require a quad core
Once there is a hot deal on broadwell I will bite. It's only a matter of time.
Sorry SB but I don't think dual core is gonna cut it.If it had mantle then prolly yeah but doesn't look like it.
(05-16-2015, 04:14 PM)Jaydip Wrote: Sorry SB but I don't think dual core is gonna cut it.If it had mantle then prolly yeah but doesn't look like it.

I guess that yours is the first post that needed approval. I will check my administrator queue more often. I think it is set up for one-post approval. Please be patient if it requires 3 posts approval before a new member is free to post.

Blush
He he np , it didn't ask for approval when I posted from my phone though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk