• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *15*
We'll see. There are a couple of potentially promising things I am trying here first. Thanks.
(07-08-2018, 10:09 PM)apoppin Wrote: We'll see.  There are a couple of potentially promising things I am trying here first. Thanks.

No problem. I hope it works.
(07-08-2018, 10:49 PM)SickBeast Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 10:09 PM)apoppin Wrote: We'll see.  There are a couple of potentially promising things I am trying here first. Thanks.

No problem.  I hope it works.

Thank-you ... and believe me, so do I. I was hoping to visit Hawaii next Spring under better circumstances to visit my friends - when I can plan properly for a real vacation instead of just for therapy.
Blush

I have again completely changed my lifestyle to adapt to my new sicker circumstances. I identified part of my issue as being with digestion (the Barium Chloride also played havoc in my intestines), and I am now eating 6 very small meals a day 2 hours apart instead of 2 big ones. It's kinda weird splitting what I would normally eat in one meal into three - but it appears to help with my being able to digest food easily. I also got a very good probiotic strain to combine with my regular strain, and I finally found digestive enzymes without any papaya at all (I am allergic to it).
- well, I spent double the time in VR today compared with yesterday, so I am giving myself a little more time here with double my therapy and acupuncture sessions.
(07-08-2018, 11:25 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 10:49 PM)SickBeast Wrote:

No problem.  I hope it works.

Thank-you ... and  believe me, so do I.  I was hoping to visit Hawaii next Spring under better circumstances to visit my friends - when I can plan properly for a real vacation instead of just for therapy.
Blush

I have again completely changed my lifestyle to adapt to my new sicker circumstances.  I identified part of my issue as being with digestion (the Barium Chloride also played havoc in my intestines), and I am now eating 6 very small meals a day 2 hours apart instead of 2 big ones.  It's kinda weird splitting what I would normally eat in one meal into three - but it appears to help with my being able to digest food easily.  I also got a very good probiotic strain to combine with my regular strain, and I finally found digestive enzymes without any papaya at all (I am allergic to it).
- well, I spent double the time in VR today compared with yesterday, so I am giving myself a little more time here with double my therapy and acupuncture sessions.
Cool. It sounds like you are making progress. However I do feel that if your friend in Hawaii is that good it would be worth a visit. Good luck with what you are trying now.
Thanks. He is that good. But I could expect to spent $2500 over a 10 day period ... I'd rather stabilize and visit next year for longer and it would be a better vacation.
Thinking

Good luck with your HW sales!
(07-08-2018, 11:41 PM)apoppin Wrote: Thanks.  He is that good.  But I could expect to spent $2500 over a 10 day period ... I'd rather stabilize and visit next year for longer and it would be a better vacation.
Thinking

Good luck with your HW sales!

Thanks!

It's that expensive? Wow. Accomodations there must cost a lot. You don't have a friend you could stay with? The flight was $700CAD return when I checked. Also I just had a peek on Hotwire and you can find a half decent hotel for $100USD per night. So by my math that's around $1700USD for 10 days, plus your food and your medical expenses. I guess $2500USD sounds about right. Vacations sure aren't cheap.
Precisely!
Pineapple is a good digestive enzyme, especially for meat (add it where you are cooking meals with cheaper, tougher cuts of meat).
(07-09-2018, 01:32 PM)gstanford Wrote: Pineapple is a good digestive enzyme, especially for meat (add it where you are cooking meals with cheaper, tougher cuts of meat).

Your suggestion is good. I already have pineapple, and I juice 2 oz a day to drink with my protein-containing meals for the Bromelain enzyme. Yesterday, I ate Bison meat for the first time ... I made a cheeseburger for myself with 2 oz of meat (it's delicious but ridiculously expensive) ... and with a lot of veggies and rice to accompany it as one of my 6 small meals.

Hungry
iPhone Xs on the way here. I don't know if I mentioned this but I had originally ordered iPhone 8s but then changed my mind. So I just received and then shipped back the iPhone 8s today and Rogers is cross shipping me the iPhone Xs. I'm very happy with their service. It's great that they do cross shipping on exchanges. No charges for all the shipping back and forth, either. If I am extremely lucky I will have the new phones tomorrow. My wife and I are super excited. She's been having a hard time with her LG G5, the battery keeps dying. She keeps it tethered to a portable battery pack like an umbilical cord. Speechless