• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *14*
(06-27-2018, 03:52 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 03:47 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Oh come on finish your sentence.  Angel

I did finish it ... what's wrong?
(06-27-2018, 03:52 AM)apoppin Wrote: AMD kic ... never mind
No, I actually completely finished what I had in mind to say.

Angel
Well I'm glad you were able to get that all off your chest. Angel

It's late here. I'll catch you tomorrow. :nerd:
(06-27-2018, 03:59 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Well I'm glad you were able to get that all off your chest.  Angel

It's late here.  I'll catch you tomorrow.  :nerd:

Good night!
Kyle is still allowing the flow of garbage at his forum to continue and he is encouraging it to continue unabated. Even his staff is posting hateful history of Nvidia from nearly 20 years ago while ignoring that they are heading up and leading what is basically an AMD PR campaign to smear Nvidia.

https://hardforum.com/threads/nvidia-loo...1043700559
Quote:Glad that guy is not my lawyer, which [sic.] specializes in IP law.

I thought HardOCP has a "legal" department ... according to their exaggerator-in-chief :P

I have come to the conclusion that Kyle is just a liar with his own poorly-hidden motives to help AMD and dis Nvidia. I cannot believe that the simpletons at his forum cannot figure out what "for the benefit of Nvidia" really means. It also means that Kyle is FoS about the GPP also and he is clearly beyond biased in favor of AMD. It will be interesting to watch the anti-Nvidia spin in HardOCP articles when they review the new video cards - exactly what Kyle is claiming that all other tech sites will do. He has adopted AMD PR's MO by claiming he is the only one with integrity - clearly he has lost his along with the rest of his credibility.
Thinking

Thread closed because it is way too long and it should have been done a week ago .. feel free to continue the discussion in part 15

https://www.babeltechreviews.com/communi...p?tid=1360&pid=28211