• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *12*
Wow that's amazing! Thanks very much, Greg. It looks like I will be busy for some time with Skyrim. I will try to install all those mods.
(05-01-2018, 12:36 AM)gstanford Wrote: It adds two necklaces to the game that you can wear with any other necklace.

One prevents the random dawnguard vampire attacks that kill all the merchants in cities, the other prevents random dragon attacks.

It only does so while you are wearing the necklaces though, so its all toggleable.

Why do I want to prevent random dragon attacks? It only takes a few seconds to down one, they give up a dragon soul and a decent amount of gold
Thinking

I am trying all the fixes for SteamVR including opting in and out of betas. I hope I can fix it.
Thanks very much Greg, I really appreciate it.
(05-01-2018, 01:02 AM)gstanford Wrote: I dunno, I didn't write the mod.  I don't use that necklace myself, I like fighting dragons.  Not so fond of vampires wiping out my citizens though.  Hint  Go to the hall of the dead in whiterun, they are in the dungeon on a table.

I like fighting them also.

What is in the hall of the dead? Vampires?

I am looking for a piece of the Elder Scroll now ... trippy place to explore in VR

I got it working again. Opted into all of the betas ...
:D
(05-01-2018, 01:18 AM)gstanford Wrote: Citizens that die get buried in there.  If you use the no vampire attacks mod the necklaces will be in there too.  Each city has its own hall of the dead.  Usually a few skeletons rattling around the burial chambers too.

Anders, the whiterun undertaker has a simple quest you can do for him while you are there also.

It's going to be awhile before I do any SQs. I just want to finish the MQ. It's buggy and crashes every hour - In fact, I just did a hard save and then as I leveled up, the PC crashed. I am starting to anticipate them - and Skyrim loads FAST; so I don't loose too much progress.

I plan to mod Skyrim and play some SQs after I get I Vive pro. I expect it won't crash at all then.

Thinking
I couldn't figure how to get to the bottom until I remember a shout that makes me ethereal
- So I jumped

:D

Great game!

Hundreds of hours of content.
(05-01-2018, 04:39 AM)gstanford Wrote: yes, the shouts are pretty useful and it is a great game.

around 11 hours left on the textures upload.

Maybe we will be done the same time :P

I am annoyed. I went through this HUGE series of maps only to end up in a place I accidentally already discovered.
Dodgy

Who is kidding who?

I am at the final battle with the Big Boss D. Mr A

Angel

I don't feel the slightest bit ready for this ...
Blush
It was a warm-up battle.

I'm chasing him down ... it is close to the ending ... and it is very similar to FFVX's ending ... in the way everything leads up to the final showdown.

But it's 1:30 AM and I am making silly mistakes. Time for bed, and I'll finish the MQ tomorrow assuming it stays stable
(what worked was to switch back and forth between SteamVR beta and Oculus 2.0 beta. )

Sleepy

I locked the thread. I search them occasionally so they need to be broken up. Feel free to carry any baggage from here to the new one:

https://www.babeltechreviews.com/communi...p?tid=1318