• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *12*
Ah ok. So what games are you planning to play then? The upcoming articles sound interesting.
(02-05-2018, 03:07 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Ah ok. So what games are you planning to play then? The upcoming articles sound interesting.

You mean after the dentist?

Dodgy

Assassin's Creed: Origins, Dishonored 2, Wolfenstein TNO, and Destiny 2 are on my 2-play list. Star Trek: Bridge Crew and Lone Echo are at the top of my must-play VR games.

But then the Nucleum is first. This week. Then the Team Group 480 GB SSD. And I will be rebuilding Skylake next week. I want to compare it with Coffee Lake as a gaming PC.
Interesting, I will be playing those games also, aside from Wolfenstein as I do not own it (yet). I hope the dentist goes ok for you.
(02-05-2018, 09:40 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Interesting, I will be playing those games also, aside from Wolfenstein as I do not own it (yet).  I hope the dentist goes ok for you.

I got the cleaning and the X-rays and the bill for future work ... after getting all the dental work covered by insurance, I'll be heading to Mexico for most of my dental work. I can get it done there for about 20% of what they would charge me here.

After a nap, I'm going to set up the Nucleum and hope for the best with setting up my Rift using its sensors this afternoon.

Wolfenstein is fun .. but it gets tiring fast. All of the Wolfenstein games are pretty similar and it has been awhile since I actually finished one of the games - I like the older games in the series (RtCW; which I finished .. and the Wolfenstein 2009 game which wasn't as good, but I finished it also). The others all blend into each other for me and I don't care if I finish the story or not.
Good plan going to Mexico. People do that here also. Actually I hear Cuba is the best for medical stuff, however you wouldn't have that option as an American AFAIK.

I'll be around tonight. I'm looking forward to hearing if the Nucleum will work for you or not.
(02-05-2018, 10:25 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Good plan going to Mexico.  People do that here also.  Actually I hear Cuba is the best for medical stuff, however you wouldn't have that option as an American AFAIK.

I'll be around tonight.  I'm looking forward to hearing if the Nucleum will work for you or not.

My mother went to Mexico to get her teeth fixed. It cost less than 20% of what they charge here - and her teeth outlasted her although she almost made it to 90. I'll go to the same clinic. They have excellent dentists there. I can park a car on the US side and walk across the border to the clinic. It is very convenient - except for the drive. It's almost 4 hours each way. But I'll save $5,000
Thinking

I'll set up the Nucleum and the Rift tonight and report back.
https://babeltechreviews.com/wulverblade...roman-era/

Let me know what you guys think :)

Ill have a couple more reviews soon
It looks great, Mario! Your reviews are of high quality. I like the way you lay them out with the photos and the videos, and you categorize the articles well and you go into lots of detail.

I keep telling you guys, somehow get these game reviews onto Metacritic and you will get a lot more traffic for BTR.
(02-06-2018, 11:01 PM)SickBeast Wrote: It looks great, Mario!  Your reviews are of high quality.  I like the way you lay them out with the photos and the videos, and you categorize the articles well and you go into lots of detail.

I keep telling you guys, somehow get these game reviews onto Metacritic and you will get a lot more traffic for BTR.

How do we do that? I'd be glad to submit this review. It's fairly new. I know we can't submit our own game reviews to Reddit.

Mario is becoming better at his art. I just edited it and only found a couple of typos.
:yes:
I think you need to contact them. And once they are aware of BTR, I believe they will add future articles automatically. I think that's how it works anyhow.