• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Issues Here
(02-05-2018, 01:40 AM)SickBeast Wrote: It's just sad that he would leave the forum over this.

Agreed.
(07-16-2018, 01:40 PM)gstanford Wrote: You mentioned a night or so ago that Mario was working on the site.

Did he do anything with the posting box in the threads.  They are absolutely horrid to use right now, bog right down and laggy like trying to type on a broken Sinclair ZX Spectrum or something!  Has any unnecessary javascript or trackers been added on?  If so can we please have an option in the CP to fuck it off?!

I would say, probably not, since I don't see your issues at all. But of course, I passed on your issue to him a few minutes ago. He is working this morning at his other job, so it may take him awhile to check it out
Thinking

Actually, the forum is running more smoothly for me now. Did you clear your cache?
(02-04-2018, 06:47 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 06:44 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Well I don't want him to get nastier so I'm not going to be cute any more.  Angel

Well, how much nastier can he get without entering libel and slander territory?

. . . Sticks and Stones ... :P

Just don't throw them back at him or he will cry foul, abuse of power, and "witch hunt"

... and much worse, "bleeding-heart liberal democrat", after the majority overrules him

:D

"let me talk, we are the majority! You sit in the back of the bus now, don't disagree I am right!" I am libertarian for this garbage reason. Neither party is one I can identify with. One that sucks Hillary's dick and cries anytime Trump does so much as picks up a fork. The other party that lives in the 1800s. Both parties are so terribly fractured and humans have many differing opinions, especially young Republicans. You would think you would want to hear what they fell.

Instead anyone that sits and wears a hat is shamed like in Nazi Germany by having water thrown in their face, hats ripped off 80 year old ladies, people get berated for wearing a Puerto Rico shirt, or told to go back to their country because of their skin color. Disgusting. The hilarious hashtags like #lovetrumpshate #impeachtrump are very cute and highly hypocritical.

"open discussions" are fun, but I agree should've been held in the off-topic forum.

It is not Libel and Slander, not even remotely, to have a separate opinion do not be ridiculous. Imagine a world in which it is law to disagree with donkeys or elephants. The magical law says: disagreeing with me is a CRIME, sit in your corner or make your own corner to talk. The world burn with riots if you added the name Trump to any part of that sentence would it not?

Imagine I could list these as things Trump or lets just say John Doe elephant had done: Fast and Furious, Benghazi, email scandals,VA scandals, releasing terrorist prisoners, drone strikes galore, kneeling to Iran, David Ayers, Solyndra, no clean water in major us cities, IRS targeting, destroying Libya...Do I go on?

Open discussions are open, you do not shut someone out for being the minority. Let them dream.

My point is, practice what you preach but do not handsomely hide behind the veil of love and peace. Come out, be honest.

It is insane that an election loss could turn the party of peace and love into what they so loudly despise. This is literally all he was saying:

Quote:That's what I did when I stopped reading the Trump thread. Look how well that worked.[/sarcasm] YOU are the one who refused to "make your own thread" and dragged your politics out of the "Off Topic" subforum. Funny how you can demand that I "make your own thread" but you don't have to practice what you preach.
(07-16-2018, 01:40 PM)gstanford Wrote: You mentioned a night or so ago that Mario was working on the site.

Did he do anything with the posting box in the threads.  They are absolutely horrid to use right now, bog right down and laggy like trying to type on a broken Sinclair ZX Spectrum or something!  Has any unnecessary javascript or trackers been added on?  If so can we please have an option in the CP to fuck it off?!

I have to update the forum one more time to the latest version. There was two 0.xx updates and I just need one more. This should fix the issue, if not it may be the reply plugin we are using and I will look into it :)
(07-16-2018, 07:41 PM)ZeroEnigma Wrote:

I have to update the forum one more time to the latest version. There was two 0.xx updates and I just need one more. This should fix the issue, if not it may be the reply plugin we are using and I will look into it :)

Thanks Mario!

Things seem to be working fine here. Maybe a bit of lag when I click "reply". But that could just be the host.

Ghostery tells me there are two trackers on here, by the way, Greg.
Quote:Thanks Mario!

Things seem to be working fine here.  Maybe a bit of lag when I click "reply".  But that could just be the host.

Yes, the only trackers here should be googles that track visitor counts :)

The lag is most likely a forum cache or script issue, I won't clear and rebuild it until I am done with the upgrade. Some plugins get abandoned by developers and break forum when upgraded. Ill make sure to test it :)
(07-16-2018, 08:06 PM)ZeroEnigma Wrote:
Quote:Thanks Mario!

Things seem to be working fine here.  Maybe a bit of lag when I click "reply".  But that could just be the host.

Yes, the only trackers here should be googles that track visitor counts :)

The lag is most likely a forum cache or script issue, I won't clear and rebuild it until I am done with the upgrade. Some plugins get abandoned by developers and break forum when upgraded. Ill make sure to test it :)

Sounds good. Thanks Mario. :star:
(07-31-2018, 05:48 PM)gstanford Wrote: Hopefully this posts.  I can't see any thread posts when logged in, only when logged out.

I've tried CTRL + F5 and disabling all addons (running firefox in safe mode) and browsing the site using an old version of portable firefox.

The image in link below is what I see when logged in for this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/PTqrqaU.jpg

There were 29 posts in this thread prior to this one and I can't view any of them (or any post in any thread)

I seem to have isolated the issue, I know what plugin is rougue. It was causing all cache to stay stuck no matter what. It has been deleted. I may turn on severe caching so the forum can stay online later today as I need to do a little more maintenence and fix the default theme. Please let me know if any more issues persist. PMing me sends me an email as well
(07-31-2018, 06:19 PM)ZeroEnigma Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 05:48 PM)gstanford Wrote: Hopefully this posts.  I can't see any thread posts when logged in, only when logged out.

I've tried CTRL + F5 and disabling all addons (running firefox in safe mode) and browsing the site using an old version of portable firefox.

The image in link below is what I see when logged in for this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/PTqrqaU.jpg

There were 29 posts in this thread prior to this one and I can't view any of them (or any post in any thread)

I seem to have isolated the issue, I know what plugin is rougue. It was causing all cache to stay stuck no matter what. It has been deleted. I may turn on severe caching so the forum can stay online later today as I need to do a little more maintenence and fix the default theme. Please let me know if any more issues persist. PMing me sends me an email as well

Thanks Mario.
It is all working great for me .. and I like the new emoticons a lot.

Mahalo, Mario!

(I am getting prepared for Hawaii)
Tanned