• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holidays 2017 and Happy 2018!
From me and from the staff of BTR, Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, and a Happy New Year!

Thank-you very much for your support and help in managing the direction that BTR is taking. BTR has posted some interesting reviews and articles (I hope for you) this year, and we are very much looking forward to another busy and productive year for 2018.
Merry Christmas! Cool
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone at BTR!

I'm sure that 2018 is going to be even better. Party
(12-24-2017, 10:25 PM)gstanford Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 06:19 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone at BTR!

I'm sure that 2018 is going to be even better.  Party

Merry XMAS to all.  Enjoy the company of friends and family today (It's XMAS morning here in Australia), that's the real magic of XMAS not the gift giving.
I agree.

I have been really enjoying the holidays this year. Usually I find them somewhat stressful. My wife and I discovered a wonderful Christmas game plan:

- ask someone to watch our kids
- make a list of what everyone wants
- go on Amazon and order everything possible
- go to a good mall
- divide and conquer; one person go to Toys R Us and the other to the liquor store

We got everything done in one day. Things have been much more relaxed. We both had to work right until the end so had we not done this we would have been scrambling.
Well, it's about that time to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Have you made any resolutions? Any that you will keep?

I just made one New Years Resolution that I renew every year ...

Angel
My resolution is to take better care of my health in 2018. And to buy Volta. Party
I wonder if gstanford has rang in the new year yet. He is strangely quiet. Angel
(12-31-2017, 05:24 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I wonder if gstanford has rang in the new year yet.  He is strangely quiet.  Angel

At this moment of posting

Quote:4:39 AM
Monday, January 1, 2018 (GMT+11)
Time in Tasmania, Australia

It's early
Ah yes. He probably needs to recover. :kitten:
(12-31-2017, 05:52 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Ah yes.  He probably needs to recover.  :kitten:

He is a family man - like you are. Do you expect you will need to recover from tonight, tomorrow AM
:doh:

I am still recovering from the work I did on Friday. I am not as sore thankfully as yesterday. I have 5 more VR games to bench with the Vega 56 and then it's on to 64 (and I saved the 5 easiest games to benchmark for last)
:nerd: