• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mini-contest .. and Prey is your reward if ...
(11-17-2017, 02:08 PM)apoppin Wrote: It looks like Gstanford won
http://www.babeltechreviews.com/the-gtx-...nchmarked/

Although the exact model was not specified (i.e. "Jedi Order"), I got a SW TITAN Xp
You linked to the 1070 Ti review. :D
(11-17-2017, 04:38 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote: You linked to the 1070 Ti review. :D
It's OK. I think anyone could find it on BTR's front page without any trouble
:P

There were serious typos when I first posted it. Pictures were misplaced, and there were tons of misspelling and grammar errors.

I worked till late benching, made the charts then had to get 2 hours sleep. I got up at 3:30 stumbled around for awhile, then uploaded the charts and images and posted it. It even had awful SEO which means the search engines had a hard time picking it up.

Well, it's fixed now ... after almost 3 hours of editing
Blush

I'll get back to benching after my late morning nap. I need to eat breakfast first.
Cry
(11-17-2017, 03:49 PM)gstanford Wrote: Well, I didn't think nvidia actually would do something like that to be honest, just didn't want you or ToT getting in hot water with them or lessening your chances of being sent cards like this in future.

I have been under a a false impression that Nvidia didn't care for my SLI review.
Blush

Nvidia PR retweeted my SLI review

Angel

... and my Titan Xp review also today ..

So forget what I said about SLI and Nvidia. They support it as best they can but acknowledge the reality of the situation
:D
That's great to hear. I'm sure nVidia is very proud of their products and it's hard for them to accept that SLI has its downfalls in the current market. Hopefully they will address the situation in a meaningful way. They certainly have the means and the talent to do it.

Battlefront 2 has an SLI profile out of the box. That's good at least. Ubisoft won't confirm SLI support for Assassin's Creed Origins though. :(
(11-18-2017, 12:59 AM)gstanford Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 07:25 PM)apoppin Wrote: So forget what I said about SLI and Nvidia.  They support it as best they can but acknowledge the reality of the situation
:D

That is good to hear.

Yes it is. I guess I screwed up and completely misread the situation. My speculation was way off base
Blush

I am really looking forward to this upcoming series of articles.

But for now, the TV is on and my PC is off
:yawn:

(11-17-2017, 07:31 PM)SickBeast Wrote: That's great to hear.  I'm sure nVidia is very proud of their products and it's hard for them to accept that SLI has its downfalls in the current market.  Hopefully they will address the situation in a meaningful way.  They certainly have the means and the talent to do it.

Battlefront 2 has an SLI profile out of the box.  That's good at least.  Ubisoft won't confirm SLI support for Assassin's Creed Origins though. :(
Agreed. Nvidia gives great support for their products from launch to EoL and even beyond. They still support 3D Vision even though most of the new games don't work with it and I highly doubt they are selling new 3D Vision glasses - but there is an updated driver every single revision. No one else in this industry does this like Nvidia does.