• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *10* .. & report issues here
Ok thanks, I will check it out and I will try to compare my results with your benchmarks. It will be interesting to see how GTX 1070 SLI compares with a single GTX 1080 Ti card.
(10-25-2017, 01:24 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Ok thanks, I will check it out and I will try to compare my results with your benchmarks.  It will be interesting to see how GTX 1070 SLI compares with a single GTX 1080 Ti card.
Well, you have my GTX 1070 results - almost 31 fps average at 4K. I'll be interested to see what you get with the highest settings - probably a little more since I have the FE.

Does SLI work with D2? I didn't see it mentioned in the Reviewer's Guide. A GTX 1080 Ti should average at least 60 FPS on the highest settings (according to Nvida).
(10-25-2017, 01:28 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 01:24 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Ok thanks, I will check it out and I will try to compare my results with your benchmarks.  It will be interesting to see how GTX 1070 SLI compares with a single GTX 1080 Ti card.
Well, you have my GTX 1070 results - almost 31 fps average at 4K.  I'll be interested to see what you get with the highest settings - probably a little more since I have the FE.

Does SLI work with D2?  I didn't see it mentioned in the Reviewer's Guide.  A GTX 1080 Ti should average at least 60 FPS on the highest settings (according to Nvida).

Yes, SLI works great with this game, I get great scaling. I have a feeling that my setup could beat a single GTX 1080 Ti card in this particular game.
I don't remember ever getting screws or risers with a motherboard. They are supplied with the case you buy.
(10-25-2017, 01:37 AM)gstanford Wrote: I don't remember ever getting screws or risers with a motherboard.  They are supplied with the case you buy.

Maybe you're right. I could well be confused.
(10-25-2017, 01:38 AM)SickBeast Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 01:37 AM)gstanford Wrote: I don't remember ever getting screws or risers with a motherboard.  They are supplied with the case you buy.

Maybe you're right.  I could well be confused.

I think so now also. I have the risers already in the case ... screws ... screws .. screws ...
---I hope I am not screwed
:worried:
I had to go hunting ... in the dreaded garage
Dodgy

Found *everything* including a 128MB compact flash card - so that's how far back it was
-- but all the screws and risers neatly packed away in a box at the bottom of (almost) everything plus a brand new tube of Arctic Silver Ceramique 2.

I am exhausted ... and I haven't started to build my system. I might just tackle this early in the morning.
Cry

(10-25-2017, 01:43 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 01:38 AM)SickBeast Wrote:

Maybe you're right.  I could well be confused.

I think so now also.  I have the risers already in the case ... screws ... screws .. screws ...
---I hope I am not screwed
 :worried:
Sounds like you are in need of a clean out. Like when we moved house and discovered 26 odd years of history stashed away here, there and everywhere. [Image: runaway.gif] We kept almost none of it. If it has been stashed more than a year or two chances are you'll never use it again, so send it on its way.
(10-25-2017, 04:20 AM)gstanford Wrote: Sounds like you are in need of a clean out.  Like when we moved house and discovered 26 odd years of history stashed away here, there and everywhere.  [Image: runaway.gif]  We kept almost none of it.  If it has been stashed more than a year or two chances are you'll never use it again, so send it on its way.

My garage is in desperate need ... I finally cleaned the house and the patio ... but I have owned the same house since 1982 and the garage is a disaster. I am going to (eventually) give everything away that has any use and rent a large bin and toss the rest away. It's going to take a week .. I just don't have the time for it yet. But at least I have organized the junk into piles. It only took me less than a couple of hours to find the screws
Blush

How about those LA Dodgers?
Cool
(10-25-2017, 02:00 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 04:20 AM)gstanford Wrote: Sounds like you are in need of a clean out.  Like when we moved house and discovered 26 odd years of history stashed away here, there and everywhere.  [Image: runaway.gif]  We kept almost none of it.  If it has been stashed more than a year or two chances are you'll never use it again, so send it on its way.

My garage is in desperate need ... I finally cleaned the house and the patio ... but I have owned the same house since 1982 and the garage is a disaster. I am going to (eventually) give everything away that has any use and rent a large bin and toss the rest away. It's going to take a week .. I just don't have the time for it yet. But at least I have organized the junk into piles. It only took me less than a couple of hours to find the screws
Blush

How about those LA Dodgers?
Cool
I have the same problem with my garage. I have boxes and boxes of computer hardware, and finding screws like that is like finding a needle in a haystack. I need to do a big purge.

Great game last night by the Dodgers, they could easily win the whole thing . The Astros are a very good team also though. It's nice to see the two top teams in the league facing off together. I was watching "the Voice" with my daughter last night and during a commercial I flipped to the baseball game. She said "daddy it looks so nice and warm there, can we go there?". It was so cute. Right about now I would much rather be in California than here. The weather has really started to turn and it's getting quite cool and nasty out. We had a big wind storm yesterday and lots of rain.